Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@black betty
Keep it up you will have your own car show in the front yard. Not a bad thing imho
I don’t think it’s bad either. My neighbors would disagree. They are more the electric car bunch around here. Which makes it even more fun to start them up. Especially when I start mine at 6:45 every morning :lol:

Machinist? Here you go. It's a billet aluminum head for a John Deere pulling tractor engine switched from diesel to alcohol. I wish I had carved it out but a guy I know did it.

radar2.jpg

radar.jpg

Yes. He was thinking of welding but changed his mind and went to tech for machining. He got a good starting job out of high school so hopefully it keeps him focused and on track.
Good choice ,welding is ok but can't imagine it is good for your health in the long run. Just my thought.

I don’t think it’s bad either. My neighbors would disagree. They are more the electric car bunch around here. Which makes it even more fun to start them up. Especially when I start mine at 6:45 every morning :lol:
Driving around Vancouver i see a lot of those new-fangled electric cars..

A out to go eat dinner. Pizza i think. Kim saw a couple Whales earlier today.

Rolling Stone bar, hope its good. Piano bar right next door playing good rock tunes before show starts.

-
Back