Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You bet they count Iv'e seen that sweet mail box just not the rest.
Gets a thousand .enters to the gallon. Mostly bills

20230820_195920.jpg

I know :rolleyes: There is no Mopar love with my husband. :lol:
Well you Could always remind him your garage looks like about a zillion others with a Chevelle in it, but…. You could count on your hand how many houses in your town got a “A“ body in the drive. Translated, you just want to be a face in the crowd ? Or do you want to be thee face…in thee crowd! Mopar or no car!

Well you Could always remind him your garage looks like about a zillion others with a Chevelle in it, but…. You could count on your hand how many houses in your town got a “A“ body in the drive. Translated, you just want to be a face in the crowd ? Or do you want to be thee face…in thee crowd! Mopar or no car!
When we go driving my car gets more looks than his. I remind him of that often. And his car is completely redone :lol:

IMG_20230820_191350236_HDR.jpg

Would love to hear it.
Well I bought it at a yard sale. Guy was emptying the garage and I saw it in the corner. So how much for that. how's $50.00 sound. Sold. So I put it in the front seat and drive off. On the way home I stop at a convince store. On the way out a couple of young Spanish guys are by the car. Hey poppy how you get that in the car. . Do a muscle pose and they laugh. No really. I said really. If I pulli it out you buy mee lunch. Oh sure sure.. I put my soda and sandwich on the roof open the door reach in and pull it half way out . Ok so your buying lunch right.the look on there face went from shock to fear when they thought I was going to toss it to them.
Then I br it home cut the inside out put in the mailbox added the valve covers and carbs. Still have to finish putting the headers on. I have a lot more then the original 50 in it now.

Well I bought it at a yard sale. Guy was emptying the garage and I saw it in the corner. So how much for that. how's $50.00 sound. Sold. So I put it in the front seat and drive off. On the way home I stop at a convince store. On the way out a couple of young Spanish guys are by the car. Hey poppy how you get that in the car. . Do a muscle pose and they laugh. No really. I said really. If I pulli it out you buy mee lunch. Oh sure sure.. I put my soda and sandwich on the roof open the door reach in and pull it half way out . Ok so your buying lunch right.the look on there face went from shock to fear when they thought I was going to toss it to them.
Then I br it home cut the inside out put in the mailbox added the valve covers and carbs. Still have to finish putting the headers on. I have a lot more then the original 50 in it now.
If it was me I'd buy you steak for lunch for that. cool story and one to remember. Thanks Wolfie.

Wow nice cars and well worth keeping in the garage but so is yours so time to add on to the garage.
If we had the room I would. It’s tight working on the cars in there. Unfortunately the houses are close and there is no room for expansion. Maybe one day I’ll just move to a bigger garage.

-
Back