Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just a nudge over 100 here. I got off the tractor at about eleven and called it quits. Jodi has inside AC set on 72. Yep I am wearing a hoody indoors. Listening to some Moody Blues, trying to get that Earth Wind and Fire Jam out of my head! Those guys had great harmony. Now if only I could figure out how to hold my pistol sideways To match my hoody indoors. (in my best gangsta voice)

Lawton... went to high school there. If one we're to give Oklahoma and enema, the tube would go in Lawton!

Army sent me to Ft Swill for some training... purgatory before heading to Berlin. Worth the few months there. :D

I've done a few business trips in and out of OKC and Norman

Just a nudge over 100 here. I got off the tractor at about eleven and called it quits. Jodi has inside AC set on 72. Yep I am wearing a hoody indoors. Listening to some Moody Blues, trying to get that Earth Wind and Fire Jam out of my head! Those guys had great harmony. Now if only I could figure out how to hold my pistol sideways To match my hoody indoors. (in my best gangsta voice)

You need these John...

Screenshot_20230820_180623_Brave.jpg

Army sent me to Ft Swill for some training... purgatory before heading to Berlin. Worth the few months there. :D

I've done a few business trips in and out of OKC and Norman
Full disclosure I sat on one of the advisory boards at Oklahoma State University ! Pistol Pete is just the best school mascot ever! Go Cowboys!

-
Back