Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Chrysler 9 1/4

20230820_140414.jpg

20230820_140421.jpg

Setting up for movie night. I guess because I'm old I like the old movies.
Newer stuff I like a few. Just not interested in special effects and sound bites.
So tonight is . Some like it Hot. Hard to beat Tony Curits even if he was a rotten human being, still a great actor. Especially teamed up with Jack Lemon.

Has to be in the top 5 of the funniest movies ever made. Even if some of the humor is dated.

Ole "What's her name" adds a little spice as well.

Newer stuff I like a few. Just not interested in special effects and sound bites.
So tonight is . Some like it Hot. Hard to beat Tony Curits even if he was a rotten human being, still a great actor. Especially teamed up with Jack Lemon.

Has to be in the top 5 of the funniest movies ever made. Even if some of the humor is dated.
That is a great movie. I love old classics.

Just put two ear of corn with husks in imicro wave about 6 minutes . Need two to cool enough to pull the husks off.

Guess I'll unthaw an Omaha burger and do that tonight. Don't feel like cooking longtime....

I seem to remember a rather attractive blonde lady in that too

thinking-face.png

For this 5 minutes it seems Hilary has taken a bit of a turn to the NE and is not going to come visit us at the almost beach. She must not like that cold sea water on this side of Pt Conception :rolleyes:

-
Back