Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks but I have now been “Glock free” for almost 11 months!
I was anti Glock for 35 years. Until I held and fired my G42. Now I want a second G42 or even a 43. That said, I don’t like the other models

Hot and humid here today. Had a 101 temp with a 126 feel like temp...yuck!!
It will be like this through next Friday. :wtf:

IMG_3415.jpeg

Anyone need a new shirt for car shows?

Was kinda wondering today on what everyone has hanging in there garage for wall art so post some pictures please. I live in my garage and I decorate it more than my house.

IMG_20230815_200318415_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220701_131821101.jpg

IMG_20210920_162916297.jpg

I was anti Glock for 35 years. Until I held and fired my G42. Now I want a second G42 or even a 43. That said, I don’t like the other models
I am by no means anti Glock, in fact I think they are reliable, basically indestructible and most always go bang! It is just that I have spent to many years and reps with a different grip:bore axis. As a result Glocks do not point well for me, I have to roll my wrist a bit to get the round where I want. Thus they are just not natural for me. Heck some of my best friends shoot Glocks!

Not much in the garage but I have hemi for a mail box. A working parking meter in the driveway, Anda working traffic light in the back. If those count.
You bet they count Iv'e seen that sweet mail box just not the rest.

Nothing really in the garage. The garage just fits the chevelle. But our back porch has hubcaps and on old grill and dash hanging on the walls.

-
Back