Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:rofl:

If Karl was here :lol:

12gquw.jpg

Good Morning All! Always sleep later when I wake up at 0130 and watch TV lol! Watched the end of the Seahawks game, that started at 7pm, 10pm East Coast time, pretty late start.

Here's an ad my sister sent me from Lapine OR, haven't seen one of these cars in years, no idea of what motor options they had etc.

IMG_2423.jpeg

"Surprise" PT test,?? :wtf:

Is it just an excuse for a urinalysis?
Oh no apparently they changed the memo, the pt test wasn’t due until April, well that was the top order. State decided they wanted to have all units take one by Aug 31. And sent the memo out Friday via email. Our CSM didn’t see said email until this morning

Oh no apparently they changed the memo, the pt test wasn’t due until April, well that was the top order. State decided they wanted to have all units take one by Aug 31. And sent the memo out Friday via email. Our CSM didn’t see said email until this morning

Uhmmm... does the SMAJ have a calendar??

Uhmmm... does the SMAJ have a calendar??
Yeah but our next drill isn’t until end of September so we had to do it. He not happy. But the memo didn’t say if for record or practice so he made it a practice one haha

Got coffee, brekkie. Cruising across open water, no land in sight. One full day at sea. So i be chillin. Women found out there was Bingo, so i will get some down time. Tv on, aft camera and music playing.

image.jpg

Need to get this tractor engine repaired. So, this morning I started to tear it down. Here's a pic of the inside. You can see the camshaft has the plastic gears wiped off of it. Apparently a normal problem with these. You can see some of the plastic teeth in the crankcase. Obviously I'll clean all that up, and pull the cylinder heads so I can check the push rods to see if they're better or not. But the main problem is....... I'm working on the tractor engine but every time I look over at my Harley Davidson, I want to go over there and fire it up again , and....usually I Do....LOL. Maybe I should have waited until I had the tractor engine apart before I got the Harley running yesterday. Don't worry, we'll get it all done.
PXL_20230820_155429189.jpg

PXL_20230820_155447286.jpg

PXL_20230820_155437889.jpg

PXL_20230820_155516317.jpg

Need to get this tractor engine repaired. So, this morning I started to tear it down. Here's a pic of the inside. You can see the camshaft has the plastic gears wiped off of it. Apparently a normal problem with these. You can see some of the plastic teeth in the crankcase. Obviously I'll clean all that up, and pull the cylinder heads so I can check the push rods to see if they're better or not. But the main problem is....... I'm working on the tractor engine but every time I look over at my Harley Davidson, I want to go over there and fire it up again , and....usually I Do....LOL. Maybe I should have waited until I had the tractor engine apart before I got the Harley running yesterday. Don't worry, we'll get it all done.
View attachment 1716130551

View attachment 1716130552

View attachment 1716130553

View attachment 1716130554
Come to Phiily lots of girls missing teeth.:rofl::rofl:

Pretty good day.. cleaned my bench and got the trans tore down.. I have been stressing bout this trans since i got the car, sitting for 45 years i was afraid it would have rusty drums, or everything just stuck together... but it's so clean inside i honestly thought bout just re-sealing and new gaskets and putting it back together, thing looks like it was rebuilt and parked it's so nice... gonna call A&A monday to see if he will sell me upgrade parts/rebuild kit and go from there. Kinda wish i had found a 24 spline input shaft and a '65 yoke tailshaft. but this will do for now :)
P.S. forgot how simple 727s are... And it also passed the air test.. all the clutches worked fine:)
2023-08-20 12.08.32.jpg

2023-08-20 11.05.10.jpg

-
Back