Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think our gubner declared the state of emergency so he could raise taxes :rofl: I looked at numerous weather stations way down south and they showed no rain yet. Weather geeks don't expect any activity here until tomorrow afternoon and the probability of that keeps shrinking. Just have to wait and see.
Wait, in CA in emergencies they raise taxes?!? In Indiana, state of emergencies SUSPEND our taxes for that declared area of disasters

Tike thats a 8 3/4 does not have a rear cover. Not sure what he is talking about then.

Wait, I looked at the diff.
8 3/4 don't have C clip axles and removable rear cover.
What the heck is it?
It's a perfect fit. But.....
I thought that is what he was describing here....but depends how you read his post

For now....
How’s this for an army wake up call. Get a text at 0838 be here at 0900 for Pt test. Wasn’t scheduled to be on duty until 1500… :BangHead: :BangHead: Not gonna make that hack time being 30 minutes away. So now it’s 1000

Pulled the gate off one of my trailers yesterday. It is a 2014 and the wood needs to be replaced. This happened on my last trip to the dump I stepped and fell right through :lol:

At least this trailer the top rail unbolts, should be a lot easier than some others. Just have to get the wood.

Any suggestions on wood? Or just pressure treated.

IMG_9148.jpeg

IMG_9150.jpeg

-
Back