Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Should have rephrased that look at their postings only since the new name. Think threads started are still there.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The following members could not be found: dukeboy 318.

Patience is not something I have..........................I was thinking yesterday, I just need to settle in and not stress over this build. Yeah right, :lol: Nothing I can do about timelines. It will be September already and before I know it winter, so no reason to try and push things along. It will be done when it gets done.

Patience is not something I have..........................I was thinking yesterday, I just need to settle in and not stress over this build. Yeah right, :lol: Nothing I can do about timelines. It will be September already and before I know it winter, so no reason to try and push things along. It will be done when it gets done.

Deep breath...

Of course, I should talk as I enter year 2 of " just changing the front brakes"

Nothing on this is fast. You're actually flying along on yours compared to most.

Hmm.

$250

Screenshot_20230823_062024_Facebook.jpg

I guess it changed. Hey Toolman I know it affects searches, and postings under the new name what else?

-
Back