Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

1964 Plymouth belvedere

Poly.... 727 ... $5k.

Screenshot_20230823_063139_Facebook.jpg

Morning guys and to all our new secret witness program people welcome again.

Not much here just yet another hot and very humid day. A couple more days and it's gone or so the weather guessers say.

Not sure. Mopar ones are cheap enough. Other than the conveneience of it being nearby...
Also trying to remember but worth checking things like that (the spline count). There was an output shaft change between '68 and '78 and other little changes that can bit ya
Around me people want 500 for a 727 core at this point.. ***** getting crazy.. Mainly just want it for the input shaft and front drum so i can convert from 19 spline :) Plus i kind of wonder if i could use the other drums/steel planetaries as 62 has the aluminum ones (with some of the worst casting i have ever seen)

Around me people want 500 for a 727 core at this point.. ***** getting crazy.. Mainly just want it for the input shaft and front drum so i can convert from 19 spline :) Plus i kind of wonder if i could use the other drums/steel planetaries as 62 has the aluminum ones (with some of the worst casting i have ever seen)
Thats why I bought a already built one from Jeggs.

Good trans but was a freaking disaster. Got it saw a bolt in the pan took it off half the pan gasket was inside the pan, truck 18-wheeler got stuck on the lawn, the trans lines were sheared off and painted over. Man working with them sucked. They finally sent me the fittings, a chevy t shirt a extra year on the guarantee and 500 back. Never again. OH Could not find a rebuildable core locally after I cracked my old one in half, literally.

Last edited:
You know when you do that it erasses all your past content right? Thats the reason some have done it a few times.
Seems to all still be there
I won't give jegs a penny and i don't think they sell push button trans at all at this point :(
They do kind of, you gotta send it in. But what’d they do to not deserve your business

Dang just found out our high draft pick rookie wide receiver broke his wrist in first preseason game, will have to wait to see the Ohio State product, oh well.

Good morning looks like I'm a new man. Wanted just Fred without my last name but Apparently there is another Fred around here.

Old boss just called me and needs help replacing a couple windshields today so Yea I'll do that he's a good friend.

-
Back