Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Mike some one somehow gave me negative feedback on a thing that was not even mine some engine. How do I get that removed? You can see the link to the item. Happened Friday.
Joey can get that for you. Send him a PM. Oops, too late.

Gee glad to be noticed. Guess I need to post something political this am. Hmmmm
IMG_9189.jpeg
:poke:

Honestly let’s do this. Elect me president and see how fast sparks fly haha

Honestly I’m not following it this year. My mind is already made up
Bu La ia?
1692794533907.png

Bu Laʻia (born as Shawn Kaui Hill in Waimanalo, Hawaii) is a Hawaiian comedian known for his use of Hawaiian pidgin and for wearing a large "afro style" wig and blacking out one of his front teeth while performing. He starred in a cable television show in the early 1990s and released two comic musical albums entitled False Crack??? And Hawaii's Most Wanted. He also attained fame—or notoriety—when he ran for governor of Hawaiʻi in 1994 (when he was too young to legally do so) and again as a member of the Natural Law Party in 2002. He also attracted attention when he was arrested for riding a skateboard at Honolulu International Airport. Bu is pidgin for "Bull". The name "Bu Laʻia" is a homophone of "Bull Liar", a phrase meaning "an outrageous liar". His name is reminiscent of the character created by Hawaiian comedian Kent Bowman, “K.K. Kaumanua” (K.K. Cow–Manure) famous for his "Pidgin English Children's Stories," although Bowman's character uses the pidgin English of an earlier generation.

Crap he was leading the election, Hysterical.

Here are the results. His votes were write ins after they pulled him.

Results[edit]​

Democratic primary results[1]
PartyCandidateVotes%
DemocraticBen Cayetano110,78255.04
DemocraticJohn C. Lewin76,66638.09
DemocraticBu La'ia5,7612.86
DemocraticGeorge Nitta, Jr.3,5051.74
DemocraticAnthony N. Hodges2,8541.42
DemocraticAl Canopin, Jr.1,1110.55
DemocraticElbert Marshall6070.30
Total votes201,286100.00

First act of business: Declare 4/26 a national holiday called Mopar Day. Only Mopars from 1928-1978 and gas or diesel powered would be allowed on any public road

Second act: completely clean house of every agency. Top 5 managers or directors i whatever they call themselves, all would be.

Third: a publicly streamed Audit of Fort Knox and the Fed

Fourth: veto any and all bills until such time that Congress has a balanced budget amendment.

Fifth: Recall all troops from foreign lands and tell the world we done being police men.

For any movie fans.. it's all Vincent Price day on TCM today.... It's the only channel i wish i had :(

First act of business: Declare 4/26 a national holiday called Mopar Day. Only Mopars from 1928-1978 and gas or diesel powered would be allowed on any public road

Second act: completely clean house of every agency. Top 5 managers or directors i whatever they call themselves, all would be.

Third: a publicly streamed Audit of Fort Knox and the Fed

Fourth: veto any and all bills until such time that Congress has a balanced budget amendment.

Fifth: Recall all troops from foreign lands and tell the world we done being police men.
You better file papers. You could be leading the polls by thee end of the week.

-
Back