Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have not used oils after the first year here. Going back to it this year. Surprised the burner just needed a tune up.

No officially old is when you go to Dennys and the bill already reflects the senior discount!

Thats funny same thing here at the UPS store. Believe it or not I cant do a buisness account there any more. Used to have one just something new. So I ask military, she gave me the AARP!

Started today at a lovely 79 degrees. At least the humidity has let up a little. Still heading into triple digits this afternoon. Better do my plumbing and backfill the trench this morning before things get out if hand.

Well I'm off to Glacier and no not the real one like Eric lol. Found a leaking propane tank feeding the generator, which also has a dead battery (crazy cause gen was load tested in July and batt was good with 1 year left). Anyhoo, propane company said they couldn't get out there for 3 days and others have "caught wind" of the leak pun intended, so repair is stepped up to today. I'm hoping they don't have to purge the tank.

-
Back