Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IMG_9191.jpeg

MEanwhile the country implodes because of lack of leadership knowledge.
Newsflash: it’s already imploding cause of those in those leadership knowledge positions.

And honestly, what problem facing America today wasn’t created by a bureaucrat at some point or another, intentionally or not

Oh I was in town yesterday wish I had my phone some one had a beater truck parked in the charging spot at the local supermarket with jumper cables just attached to the charger from the bumper. Classic! Second time I saw it used in a year!

Newsflash: it’s already imploding cause of those in those leadership knowledge positions.

And honestly, what problem facing America today wasn’t created by a bureaucrat at some point or another, intentionally or not
True that.

I'm going to quit talking politics here. That's why I come here because their isn't any political discussion. Before you know it we will be calling each other names and threatening each other's families with bodily harm. Like the News and Politics forum.

I'm going to quit talking politics here. That's why I come here because their isn't any political discussion. Before you know it we will be calling each other names and threatening each other's families with bodily harm. Like the News and Politics forum.
IMG_9194.jpeg

-
Back