Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We were in Vegas for a week doing a Red Flag excersie working like a mid shift 12 to 3am. Well get off back to the hotel and there is a Walmart across the street. That was definately walking into the outer limits!
WalMartians?

Or Mary Kay?
1692797054665.png

The goat business. We’ll be able to sell things like soaps, cheese, even the milk itself. Then eventually I wanna figure out the repacker so we can do meat goats. Those suckers bring over a grand a piece at the weekly auctions. Then on the grocery shelf, 24-35 bucks a pound
There's an outfit here that rents the horny lil buggers out for weed control :thumbsup: . They truck 'em in, leave 'em until the weeds are abated and pick 'em up when done.

The goat business. We’ll be able to sell things like soaps, cheese, even the milk itself. Then eventually I wanna figure out the repacker so we can do meat goats. Those suckers bring over a grand a piece at the weekly auctions. Then on the grocery shelf, 24-35 bucks a pound
Do you need a certified kitchen to make products? Remember dont get emotionally involved with them.
AGAIN :thumbsup: :poke:

There's an outfit here that rents the horny lil buggers out for weed control :thumbsup: . They truck 'em in, leave 'em until the weeds are abated and pick 'em up when done.
I inquired about that. They’ve not yet called me back. My area is on their list to expand in too

Used to be able to get Lamb here locally. Kind of sucks the guy retired so instead of 5 a lb it is 30-40 now.

Neighbor has one in his house. PIA they just pop in to inspect at any time. Hey best of both worlds
Mary Kay Goats?
1692797987614.png

1692798164438.png

Definately get brand recognition!

Not unless I want to go to Grade A. Which all that is the monthly inspections.
So cheese you dont need it at all? With the hops I was thinking of starting to peletize it. Man its food grade was not worth all the BS that went with it sold it as leaf.

So cheese you dont need it at all? With the hops I was thinking of starting to peletize it. Man its food grade was not worth all the BS that went with it sold it as leaf.
There’s a producers license I have to get. But as long as I sell less than a certain quantity (measured in the tens of thousands of pounds a year), I’m good. I’ll be happy to sell 10 pounds a month. That alone will be pushing it given the sheer volume of milk needed.

There’s a producers license I have to get. But as long as I sell less than a certain quantity (measured in the tens of thousands of pounds a year), I’m good. I’ll be happy to sell 10 pounds a month. That alone will be pushing it given the sheer volume of milk needed.
Goat's milk was always my highlight of going to the LA County Fair at Pomona. There was a concession stand there that sold it. Other kids eatin' ice cream and popcorn and such and I go for the goat's milk :lol:

Goat's milk was always my highlight of going to the LA County Fair at Pomona. There was a concession stand there that sold it. Other kids eatin' ice cream and popcorn and such and I go for the goat's milk :lol:
I used to sell it to a old guy with a stomach ulcer. A quart every few days.

-
Back