Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm going to quit talking politics here. That's why I come here because their isn't any political discussion. Before you know it we will be calling each other names and threatening each other's families with bodily harm. Like the News and Politics forum.

Oh, you mean Sodom and Gomorrah? .

Excellent choice creating that cave :thankyou:

I'm going to quit talking politics here. That's why I come here because their isn't any political discussion. Before you know it we will be calling each other names and threatening each other's families with bodily harm. Like the News and Politics forum.
Hell no. See we making fun of it. None of it in this room is serious at all.

In other news, I’ve started down the path of officially becoming a small business owner. Started the paperwork over the weekend

blazing-saddles-working.gif

OK I declare it is Wall mart Wednesday post your pics people!

1692795991051.png

Hey its a member!
1692796071354.png

Oh lord, now what?
The goat business. We’ll be able to sell things like soaps, cheese, even the milk itself. Then eventually I wanna figure out the repacker so we can do meat goats. Those suckers bring over a grand a piece at the weekly auctions. Then on the grocery shelf, 24-35 bucks a pound

We were in Vegas for a week doing a Red Flag excersie working like a mid shift 12 to 3am. Well get off back to the hotel and there is a Walmart across the street. That was definately walking into the outer limits! I met Elvis and Prince every time I went there!

1692796760997.png

-
Back