Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well on day 5 or 6 and starting to get back on my feet this morning, I see Wolfie is feeling better, and very happy to see it sir. Happy picture for you.

Screenshot_20230823-130912_Facebook.jpg

Monkeys throwing poop at each other.

Hard pass

How's the transmission coming along?
It's not... i'm trying to find a junk 727 to steal the inputshaft/front drum from so i can use a 24 spline converter... everything local is priced high so i'm just watching.. not in a giant rush right now :)

Yep, and keep hand alcohol cleaner in our automobiles, D and B along with a multy Vitamin and a greens powder drink stays on my regiment

Speaking of body and muscle the place I go to has a InBody analysis machine. The results give a picture of your body health very interesting. I found it helpful and showed I was doing all the right stuff. The test result categories are:

Body Compensation analysis
-Total water body
-Dry lean mass
-body fat mass
-weight

Muscle-Fat analysis
-weight
-skeletal muscle mass
-body fat mass

Obesity analysis
-Body mass index
-Percent body fat

Segmental Lean analysis
-left arm vs right arm
-left leg vs right leg
-trunk (body core)

Speaking of body and muscle the place I go to has a InBody analysis machine. The results give a picture of your body health very interesting. I found it helpful and showed I was doing all the right stuff. The test result categories are:

Body Compensation analysis
-Total water body
-Dry lean mass
-body fat mass
-weight

Muscle-Fat analysis
-weight
-skeletal muscle mass
-body fat mass

Obesity analysis
-Body mass index
-Percent body fat

Segmental Lean analysis
-left arm vs right arm
-left leg vs right leg
-trunk (body core)
So great it shows body fat mass, if it doesn't show body fat *** I'm out, not for me lol!

So great it shows body fat mass, if it doesn't show body fat *** I'm out, not for me lol!
The skeletal muscle mass was one I had to look up. It isn't your skeletal bones, but all the muscles attached to your bones. Men on the average are in the 30% range depending on age. Unless you work out you begin to lose muscle mass at around age 40. Mine is 48% meaning almost have my body weight is muscle a plus as I age. On the other hand, I'd probably be 20 pounds or more lighter in the normal range. I'll take the muscle. :thumbsup:

-
Back