Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning. I need more coffee to understand the conversation this morning
1692801871976.png

What the h.....

BPC-157 has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties and can help reduce inflammation. Studies have shown that BPC-157 can reduce the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines and increase the production of anti-inflammatory cytokines. This can help reduce inflammation and improve overall gut health.

TB-500 peptide is a synthetic version of naturally occurring thymosin beta 4, a protein found in nearly all human and animal cells. The peptide can be injected into damaged muscle tissue—like that which is seen in cases of muscular dystrophy—to repair damaged cells.

Any one watch the R debate last night? I missed it felt like poop all day again just read.

Morning gents.... woke up late :( still at work 90 mins early but feel like i need to rush.. to sit here. my brain is messed up.. time for some chicory coffee.. Stuffs not bad

Any one watch the R debate last night? I missed it felt like poop all day again just read.
It was one of the worst things i have ever seen..... crazy people and morons yelling at microphones cause they don't realize you don't have to yell at them... it was very odd...

-
Back