Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm going to get out early and mow before it gets hot. I also need to mow the meadow so with all a three-hour job.
Depending on the heat I might pass on edging the driveway 260 yards of edging and cleanup. It might just wait until next time.
We leave Saturday for Florida. I try not to be busting butt the day before a trip trying to get a lot done like mowing the yard.

I'm going to get out early and mow before it gets hot. I also need to mow the meadow so with all a three-hour job.
Depending on the heat I might pass on edging the driveway 260 yards of edging and cleanup. It might just wait until next time.
We leave Saturday for Florida. I try not to be busting butt the day before a trip trying to get a lot done like mowing the yard.
You ever sell your Barracuda?

Always a toss up between mowing early with grass still wet or waiting to dry. But then you have to deal with the heat.
I agree but the heat should dry it out pretty quick 82 at 8am 92 at 10am almost 100 and I'll be done.

You ever sell your Barracuda?
I have someone who says he wants to buy it but needs to sell a car first. I've talked to him but have to my buddy who is a close friend to the buyer. I told my friend this guy needs to figure it out pretty quick. I get back from our trip and I'm going to take some better pics drop the price and see if I can't move it.

I have someone who says he wants to buy it but needs to sell a car first. I've talked to him but have to my buddy who is a close friend to the buyer. I told my friend this guy needs to figure it out pretty quick. I get back from our trip and I'm going to take some better pics drop the price and see if I can't move it.

I think the car market has slowed some. Housing , at least around here is crazy hot.

Yeah I was thinking probably pretty dry already with the heat you have been getting
And with the heat I didn't mow it last week. I watered it and it looks really good.
I've been prepping to seed later killing out some Bermuda grass that found its way in. I hate that stuff in the yard but love it at the golf course. haha!!
I moved in and my yard was horrible with all the trees, undergrowth, weeds, lack of grass, etc... I took down about 40 trees (still have about 40) and a buddy and I hauled them away. A lot of landscaping 130 900-pound limestone slabs flower beds irrigation lines, etc... I thought it'd be a three-year project to get it where I wanted it. This is the third year and almost there. Neighbors are happy with what we've done and so are we.

Last edited:
I think the car market has slowed some. Housing , at least around here is crazy hot.
I think as it gets closer to the end of car season and with winter coming on it does typically slow down. Spring rolls around and a new season begins.

Good to hear. You may need a helmet, take care of yourself :thumbsup:
1692800336634.png
I thinks Stan likes the one I got for him! for Xmas!

-
Back