Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It don't even get THAT hot in Viet Nam....Highest I've seen is 95, But yes, it can be humid sometimes. My City is on the Mekong Delta, so there's usually a nice breeze...Only 82 or so here today. Spent the day cleaning up my more than filthy Cadillac . Picking up the little lady tomorrow morning at 7am. Installed a Bidet hose option on the toilet in the master bedroom today also. She'll love that !! Ohhh, Also stopped and bought a dozen Red Roses....Y'all might not see me much tomorrow... KKKKKKKKKK
Bidet? You will love it too!

Think it was your oatmeal stout I tried at MITP and I wen't back for seconds. Good stuff.
I'm glad you liked it. One of my favorite brews. I think that's what this one is. It's not my chocolate oatmeal and definitely not Chocolate Orange.

dis·a·gree
/ˌdisəˈɡrē/
verb
have or express a different opinion.
"no one was willing to disagree with him"

dis·like
/disˈlīk/
verb
dislike; 3rd person present: dislikes; past tense: disliked; past participle: disliked; gerund or present participle: disliking
feel distaste for or hostility toward.
"he was not distressed by the death of a man he had always disliked"
HO!!! so that's what the disagree button is for Always thought it was the Coyotee's red X trying to catch the Roadrunner kinda X.

Chocolate oatmeal!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
It is delicious. Even my wife likes it and she doesn't drink.

Choco.jpg2.jpg

I didn't have any beer around here for a while. When I finished with the Bidet hook up, I was in the kitchen looking for , can't remember, but I saw the "ONLY" bottle of spirits I had here, " and someone gave me that".. Anyhow, it was a long day, so I broke out a Red Solo cup, added some ICE, and poured in tree shots of Jack Daniels #2 ?... Sipping on that now... Sorry for all wrong way I'm hittin it Toolman....

Which is why the Red X should cause a Pop-up that must be completed. If you "have a differing opinion" then it should accompany.... not just be the shot from the grassy knoll.
Agree! v It's too easy for too many to just shoot from the hip.

I didn't have any beer around here for a while. When I finished with the Bidet hook up, I was in the kitchen looking for , can't remember, but I saw the "ONLY" bottle of spirits I had here, " and someone gave me that".. Anyhow, it was a long day, so I broke out a Red Solo cup, added some ICE, and poured in tree shots of Jack Daniels #2 ?... Sipping on that now... Sorry for all wrong way I'm hittin it Toolman....
Damn Mitch! Old #7 I bet. That doesn't even taste good with Coke! :rofl: :rofl:

-
Back