Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I picked up a new to me set of M/T valve covers today I found a guy local that was selling. We got talking and I got to check out his 71 duster that he bought when he was 15. He’s 45 now. It looked great. He’s cleaning out his dads garage who was a mopar parts collector. He passed away a couple of years ago unfortunately.

I picked up a new to me set of M/T valve covers today I found a guy local that was selling. We got talking and I got to check out his 71 duster that he bought when he was 15. He’s 45 now. It looked great. He’s cleaning out his dads garage who was a mopar parts collector. He passed away a couple of years ago unfortunately.
good score

I got five holes Jack hammered for posts by noon and called it, to dang hot. Six more to go tomorrow mornin, then set posts, mix concrete and run top rails. I am making a dog run for the hounds. They get their own doors so they can come and go at will. At present I am merely a door man for them!
Dog doors are the best, except when the deer come around at 2am.

So, here is the video. No suspension travel and have to feather it off a weak 2000rpm stall. I think I need about 4000 tight converter. Get it up where the tunnel ram is happy. Thoughts?

4_4500 should get you going a little faster. Look for a turbo-action J converter, it’s a tight 4500.

Had a great day and not much could be better than visiting with my cousin and good friend telling jokes and reminiscing about the good old days growing up.

Was a relaxing day after the Tbird. I fell asleep for 2 hours, mid day. Guess i needed it. Tomorrow is a driving day, Lawyer for estate stuff, headliner in the next further town from there and then another town for my eyeglass repair. Was going to bring the pup, but decided wednesday is going to be a play date with kims retired boss’s dogs.

I have some running around to do today. Cleaning out those light cans always stresses those springs, I need to pick up some replacements and do a Walmart run

Good morning everyone. Went to a friend's house for dinner. Took him for a ride in the Demon. He thinks it will be faster than I am assuming. He has a Hellcat and drag races turbo outlaw snowmobile. Crazy fast ****.

Have to go in the northeast area of Phila. today.
Received a notice yesterday. Cemetery where one of my aunts, and grandparents reside has been vandalized again.
Regular occurrence. Headstones overturned.:mob: Unlikely it's their's.
Both are really large.

Have to go in the northeast area of Phila. today.
Received a notice yesterday. Cemetery where one of my aunts, and grandparents reside has been vandalized again.
Regular occurrence. Headstones overturned.:mob: Unlikely it's their's.
Both are really large.
Regular occurrence, damn! Hope your aunts isn't vandalized.

I see your fishing trip went great, Rich. We caught sockeye and a silver or two. Never a humpy or king. No season for kings this year. I always thought fishing for white sturgeon out by you would be cool. Columbia River or something like that.

-
Back