Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Totally understand. I was doing the exact same thing one fine evening when I was properly tuned up and my X wife heard bike start and immediately came out in shop explaining to me in no uncertain terms I better not even think about riding it. Well…….. initially I had zero intent to ride simply wanted to hear her purr. But when she said thou shall not? What is a guy to do? I took her for a little jaunt, never even made it the pavement but darn sure took her out of the shop for a little wind. This was same X Wife that gave me the ultimatum Bike or me! I still got the Bike!

bikes , cars, and wives . if you keep up with all their mantience needs, two you can ride whenever you like. i guess two out of three aint bad. lol

Well, Thunderchicken is done. For now. He asked me to give it a look-over before he takes it for a safety. Needs floor patched on both sides, brake hoses and all the boots on steering linkage.
Not something i have time to take on this year.

bikes , cars, and wives . if you keep up with all their mantience needs, two you can ride whenever you like. i guess two out of three aint bad. lol
And they’re all expensive as hell haha

I figured out my wife’s end game to sending me to work on the dart all weekend… she’s doing a girls weekend in October so it’ll be daddy daycare for 3 days gulp

And they’re all expensive as hell haha

I figured out my wife’s end game to sending me to work on the dart all weekend… she’s doing a girls weekend in October so it’ll be daddy daycare for 3 days gulp
Chris, are you sure she's not going with her girlfriends to male strip bars. ????? :poke: :poke:. :lol:

So, here is the video. No suspension travel and have to feather it off a weak 2000rpm stall. I think I need about 4000 tight converter. Get it up where the tunnel ram is happy. Thoughts?

So, here is the video. No suspension travel and have to feather it off a weak 2000rpm stall. I think I need about 4000 tight converter. Get it up where the tunnel ram is happy. Thoughts?

Sure sounds too loose to me..........New Convertor needed....

I was able to get her to help me lift the tractor engine off of the table and over and into the tractor yesterday. Only about 10 ft or 12 ft away. She did great since she is only 5'2 and 99 lbs. Kkkkkkkk
View attachment 1716137320
Love this post, my wife and partner in crime is the best help I can get when I need it. Yep Mitch, she must be a strong and centered lady . You guys rock :thumbsup:
Pix just because, dang Mitch changed his avatar. We gotta have something on here.

View attachment 1716137437
Coyote killer, even the little red.

So for those whom like Bloody Mary's, this is fantastic. And what a great name.

20230904_160058.jpg

Wow what a busy day here. Cars, lawnmowers, bikes-cars-wives, morning wood, on and on. Always entertaining to come in late and back read 10 pages or so. We spent most the day playing golf with friends. Cheryl played well and I just played and enjoyed the day. I walked only 96 degrees with a nice wind by the time we finished, and I was drenched. Went and changed then jumped in the pool for an hour felt great. Home now thinking about dinner. Oh look it's toddy time gotta go.

Wow what a busy day here. Cars, lawnmowers, bikes-cars-wives, morning wood, on and on. Always entertaining to come in late and back read 10 pages or so. We spent most the day playing golf with friends. Cheryl played well and I just played and enjoyed the day. I walked only 96 degrees with a nice wind by the time we finished, and I was drenched. Went and changed then jumped in the pool for an hour felt great. Home now thinking about dinner. Oh look it's toddy time gotta go.
Dinner in a glass! What’s not to like!

Last week in Florida I drank enough grape G-Zero and Tito's that I should own stock...haha!! Easy to mix though and take to the beach. Our room was a two-minute walk so refills weren't a problem. Nice to be back home though and sipping on a nice bourbon...tonight, Woodford Reserve!!

Last edited:
Back at the house after a few days away.

Took the route less traveled coming home ( as I normally do) . 2 hours longer than the interstate... but I saw some cool stuff

-
Back