Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When I say I am Jack hammering post holes that is literal. I probably should have posted these earlier. A lot of folks here would pin their house to the rock. I chose to use footings. But this is what we call shelf rock and our house sits on it. The one pix of the hillside shows where I have stripped all the topsoil off to create the pad for the house. The rock is just under the soil.

IMG_4115.jpeg

IMG_4114.jpeg

IMG_4113.jpeg

When I say I am Jack hammering post holes that is literal. I probably should have posted these earlier. A lot of folks here would pin their house to the rock. I chose to use footings. But this is what we call shelf rock and our house sits on it. The one pix of the hillside shows where I have stripped all the topsoil off to create the pad for the house. The rock is just under the soil.

View attachment 1716138292

View attachment 1716138293

View attachment 1716138294
You Got This !!!!! :thumbsup:

Wow I see your pain. :mad:

Hay !! No back reading, setting up a video camera on a tripod to film her first move out of the shop, been a long build for this old Arkansas boy, but I did it myself except help instant the rearend and new front disk brakes.... having a cold one ( crown over Ice and a Michelob ultra.. first drinks in many many weeks..
As soon as we get it down loaded to utube my coffee friends first :thumbsup:

16940311174818887487321656211729.jpg

That's what buyers will have to know I'd LIKE to sell them, but I don't HAVE to sell them. What I list them is what I want take it or leave it.
But remember you guys would get the friends and family discount. :thumbsup:

I know exactly what you mean, stay at it cousin, you know whats got to be done there.... oh. By the way Cheers

16940315411891934481696400883837.jpg

Thing i forgot to check in.
Morning!
Cool one this morning,think we are done with the heat.
Lots of rain yesterday.
Guy came to look at barracuda, sounds like hes taking it. Almost to toronto. Trying to find a trailer.
So that takes a load off.

Then the bad news.
My sister in-law passed away yesterday. Fn cancer. Was a long very difficult battle. She went peacefully. My Brother is devastated, yet relieved the suffering is over.
I am sorry for your loss.

Morning!
Lots of rain yesterday.
Guy came to look at barracuda, sounds like hes taking it. Almost to toronto. Trying to find a trailer.

Then the bad news.
My sister in-law passed away yesterday. Fn cancer. Was a long very difficult battle. She went peacefully. My Brother is devastated, yet relieved the suffering is over.
TJ, my condolences to all the family and friends. Times like this is so hard on family and we feel helpless, worse feeling ever I have learned.
After a fight and wanting our loved ones to recover stays in our harts, stay strong for your brother, I am sure he knows its so hard on his wife and thats when our harts goes threw so much , faith and strength to all of you as these days go by my friend.
Your northeast Arkansas friend keeping you all in my prayers.

Morning!
Lots of rain yesterday.

Then the bad news.
Sorry to hear bud

Cheryl and I sat on the beach this week with time talked and agreed it's time to sell the cars. We've enjoyed them, all the car shows, etc...
We want to travel and do other things and I just don't want them to just sit. They need to be enjoyed and shown and shared with other car people.
I thought that decision had been made already?

That's what buyers will have to know I'd LIKE to sell them, but I don't HAVE to sell them. What I list them is what I want take it or leave it.
I need to rob a bank or something cause those cars of yours are worth every penny.

Morning!
Lots of rain yesterday.

Then the bad news.
Dang Frank, cancer sucks, thoughts going out to your brother,

Wife and I went to Walmart for the first time in over a year Monday. The ones out here don’t have bags anymore.

So, my 660s on the tunnel ram. If I slowly open the throttle, the accelerator shot continues through the whole working if the throttle range. If I crack it open very quickly, like starting line launch, it sprays the whole range and then continues until the shot is done. During to my bog off the line, I think I need a larger nozzle to gel more fuel sooner. Yes???? @Mattax

-
Back