Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:rofl: :rofl: thank the Lord I started at the parts store when the 3/4 race terminology was on it's way out.
Psh I hear it at every car show. Dude at the one back in august was talking about how the 396 was the top dog if you put a 3/4 cam in it. I asked him if that was in inches or millimeters :lol:

This honestly is why the cam hasn’t been installed yet. About every two weeks I’m going back and forth. Funny thing is, or sad, the cost of the cam kit is double what I paid for it in 2021. So I can probably get my money back out of it but the question is, to what do I buy. Rollers are pricey as hell but flat tappets seem to have issues

Thing i forgot to check in.
Morning!
Cool one this morning,think we are done with the heat.
Lots of rain yesterday.
Guy came to look at barracuda, sounds like hes taking it. Almost to toronto. Trying to find a trailer.
So that takes a load off.

Then the bad news.
My sister in-law passed away yesterday. Fn cancer. Was a long very difficult battle. She went peacefully. My Brother is devastated, yet relieved the suffering is over.
genuflectII.jpg Rest in Peace dear lady. Prayers for family and friends.

I sold a lot of TRW TP cams. The P was for performance. They had a 300 duration, 500 lift small block Chevy cam that was a monster. Popular with the stock car guys.

I sold a lot of TRW TP cams. The P was for performance. They had a 300 duration, 500 lift small block Chevy cam that was a monster. Popular with the stock car guys.
TRW been out business for a very long time though.

Don't buy Hughes! https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/threads/hughes-engines-****.548199/#post-1974438114

Phillippe's French Dips just as delicious as I remember them :D My Homie's first visit and he was impressed too. I was shocked at the lack of the crowds there I was used to. 5 minute wait? That don't happen there very often that I recall from all my previous visits. Place is usually packed to the rafters. Had to bring one of these home

1694052517257.png
Caution! It will take your breath away with the first bite :lol:
1694053434758.png

Last edited:

Here you all go, as promised coffee crew first, here is the three videos together, yep, I am a fat old hickory nut from ARKANSAS, and yes, I promise it was a cold start

Sounds great Mike!
But next vid check the not made for kids, so we can comment…

Once in a blue moon. I finally got the pics off my camera.

DSC_0049.JPG

I totally agree. Debbie was such a kind person. My job now is to help my brother move forward, and want to carry on. Hes got his kids and grandkids, he thinks the world of them. So that will make it easier.
Another loss in your family and sorry to hear that Frank Lost 3 last year so know the pain but looks like you take care of your family and that's important.

Yeah, I was in the grocery store the other day and getting through the checkout line. The older woman asked me when she was bagging the groceries, whether I wanted plastic or a paper sack. I quickly responded, Oh.... It don't matter,.... I'm bi- sacktual..... I could hear people laughing three lanes over..... :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

This made my day buddy!!
So glad you got to see and hear my 66 , made my day talking with you yesterday.
Sounds great Mike!
But next vid check the not made for kids, so we can comment…
I will look into that, I am a freshman when it comes to that stuff, my older son and wife did that down load for me.

Thank you very much
Sounds great, well done :thumbsup:
Thank you Max

-
Back