Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Makes no sense to me Tike. Personally, I won't dispense that stuff. I would have to read the directions twenty times at least before attempting.

Agreed. Marily was on fentanyl patches legally for years. 100MG every two days. took her four months and finally got off them. Gave her a very low dose of oxy when needed afterwards and recommended medical marijuana. OK life is good right. Then next time she sees the dock they made her take a pee test, she failed because of the recommended pot right. So they take the oxy away because federal law you can't be on pot and get oxy. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: What a freaking nightmare!

1694028984401.png

This honestly is why the cam hasn’t been installed yet. About every two weeks I’m going back and forth. Funny thing is, or sad, the cost of the cam kit is double what I paid for it in 2021. So I can probably get my money back out of it but the question is, to what do I buy. Rollers are pricey as hell but flat tappets seem to have issues
I would blame their lifters more than the cam... almost every cam is cast by the same company, if you are worried buy good lifters and don't use the comp ones.. probably be the cheapest route.

Did you know that each Marijuana plant has it's DNA recorded so if a person buys marijuna off the street they can prove it. But heck a lot off the street is laced with something else.

Here you all go, as promised coffee crew first, here is the three videos together, yep, I am a fat old hickory nut from ARKANSAS, and yes, I promise it was a cold start

But.... the slant 6 :( Whats the new motor?

Did you know that each Marijuana plant has it's DNA recorded so if a person buys marijuna off the street they can prove it. But heck a lot off the street is laced with something else.
No one is lacing weed with anything.... weed it basically free at this point, why would anyone spend money to lace it with something more expensive than weed?

I got my cam from Ray Barton, Bullet grinds their cams. I also spent the extra money and got tool steel lifters. I hope I don't have any issues.

No one is lacing weed with anything.... weed it basically free at this point, why would anyone spend money to lace it with something more expensive than weed?
Do you not know of the death load principle? Lace your weed and the clientel feel it is the better weed therefore sell more. Now when you get into the bigger drugs what blows me away is they mix in more drugs and if someone dies everyone wants to buy from that guy.

No...not unless they are on Parole and even then...several attempts of killing yourself is allowed
Thought it was still against the law in all states.
Of course I guess the laws don't matter match when they are not enforced

Depends Matt. If you are using they turn the other way. If you are selling then they will arrest you. And yes it is still against the law. Interesting thing do you know why it was made illegal? Old politicians who were boot leggers (Kennedy's) found something easily grow taking their business.

Do you not know of the death load principle? Lace your weed and the clientel feel it is the better weed therefore sell more. Now when you get into the bigger drugs what blows me away is they mix in more drugs and if someone dies everyone wants to buy from that guy.
There's some strange economic models working out there...

When I smell stuff on the street it s pretty skanky. Maybe I'm just old and less tolerant but the smell alone it makes me nautious. I've always figured its mixed with other stuff.

Depends Matt. If you are using they turn the other way. If you are selling then they will arrest you. And yes it is still against the law. Interesting thing do you know why it was made illegal? Old politicians who were boot leggers (Kennedy's) found something easily grow taking their business.
LOL. I meant suicide is illegle. They used to lock people up for the first atempt. Went into the state institutions. Didn't always help them but that was the idea.

-
Back