Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning Ray , no more rain here for about 5 days. Hopefully we all have a good day.

Holy heck batman. PA just made Naloxone a over the counter drug for $45. Of course, people are complaining I can't afford it. I used it four times last week the person being interviewed said. Should they not be in jail?

So blazer update. Wife takes itt to the doctor yesterday local. Cool told her keep it local for a bit. Then decides to see my son a hour away. All is good. Get done eating at a place go to drive it sounds like it is shifting later she says. Ask if any lights are on. Typical answe the headlights are off :BangHead: :BangHead: OK put the kid on. Whats happening. Dad sounds like it is shifting late. OK check the fluid in the trans running and the engine off. Call me, says all is fine. WTF did she do now not even a day on this one and it did run great. See what happens today. Bet she somehow put it in 4wd low or 3wd low. Told her to call before she leaves. See if the kid can see what range it is in. doubt she will understand what to do Think it is a pushbutton one. Just thought of that.

1694030088517.png

If there's no hesitation when slowly opening then, I think the larger nozzles are worth a shot.

I'm going with Shrinker's explanation here, which I'm not sure I fully understand, but think I do.
Paraphrasing, he said that the pump shot is needed to rewet the intake manifold which evaporate with the change in pressure. Something like dew forming on surface but in reverse.

Once the throttle are modeately open, shouldn't need pump shot. The venturi's will keep fuel flowing matching airflow. The challenge is the low speed circuit which is dependent on manifold pressure.
Thanks as always Matt. I have been saving everything you send. This made sense and I have a couple squirters on order to try and drill

Morning here for an early cup of wake up. Heading to Kansas City this morning Cheryl has an appointment with Golf MD.
Rain and cooler temp setting up here currently 55 outside we haven't seen that in a few months...I'll take it.

Morning here for an early cup of wake up. Heading to Kansas City this morning Cheryl has an appointment with Golf MD.
Rain and cooler temp setting up here currently 55 outside we haven't seen that in a few months...I'll take it.
Safe travels and enjoy those very cool temps 67 here this morning.

Good morning everyone. Nothing to report today other than temps. High of 64 today

Can’t sleep. Thunder and lightning woke me up at 0200. I thought good we need rain, after all the racket not one drop :BangHead:
Same with me but no thunder. The day before I overslept. 10 hours total. Haven't slept that long in months. Now last night, asleep at 11 and awake at 4. I hate that. I can see a nap after lunch today.

Holy heck batman. PA just made Naloxone a over the counter drug for $45. Of course, people are complaining I can't afford it. I used it four times last week the person being interviewed said. Should they not be in jail?
No...not unless they are on Parole and even then...several attempts of killing yourself is allowed

Asleep by 9pm , woke at 4am, doctors appointment at 10 am.. so good to see Victoria outside under my security lights.

-
Back