Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thing i forgot to check in.
Morning!
Cool one this morning,think we are done with the heat.
Lots of rain yesterday.
Guy came to look at barracuda, sounds like hes taking it. Almost to toronto. Trying to find a trailer.
So that takes a load off.

Then the bad news.
My sister in-law passed away yesterday. Fn cancer. Was a long very difficult battle. She went peacefully. My Brother is devastated, yet relieved the suffering is over.
Man Frank that sucks. Like so many of us on here our family is something like 0-4 with Cancer. There is just no way to describe the pain and suffering of it on the individual with long term issues. In the end all we can do is feed them ice chips and let morphine ease the pain. i always feel guilty about the relief I feel when they pass. My mind tells me they are out of pain and to rejoice but my heart feels the anguish of losing yet another loved one. As we age it seems to happen with more and more regularity. We will burn sage for you and your family.

Man Frank that sucks. Like so many of us on here our family is something like 0-4 with Cancer. There is just no way to describe the pain and suffering of it on the individual with long term issues. In the end all we can do is feed them ice chips and let morphine ease the pain. i always feel guilty about the relief I feel when they pass. My mind tells me they are out of pain and to rejoice but my heart feels the anguish of losing yet another loved one. As we age it seems to happen with more and more regularity. We will burn sage for you and your family.
I totally agree. Debbie was such a kind person. My job now is to help my brother move forward, and want to carry on. Hes got his kids and grandkids, he thinks the world of them. So that will make it easier.

Here you all go, as promised coffee crew first, here is the three videos together, yep, I am a fat old hickory nut from ARKANSAS, and yes, I promise it was a cold start

Yea every thing is in plastic, but you can't get a plastic bag to carry it out. Makes so much sense !:mad:
Yeah, I was in the grocery store the other day and getting through the checkout line. The older woman asked me when she was bagging the groceries, whether I wanted plastic or a paper sack. I quickly responded, Oh.... It don't matter,.... I'm bi- sacktual..... I could hear people laughing three lanes over..... :rofl:

Never thought about #2

checkout.jpg

So, my 660s on the tunnel ram. If I slowly open the throttle, the accelerator shot continues through the whole working if the throttle range. If I crack it open very quickly, like starting line launch, it sprays the whole range and then continues until the shot is done. During to my bog off the line, I think I need a larger nozzle to gel more fuel sooner. Yes???? @Mattax
If there's no hesitation when slowly opening then, I think the larger nozzles are worth a shot.

I'm going with Shrinker's explanation here, which I'm not sure I fully understand, but think I do.
Paraphrasing, he said that the pump shot is needed to rewet the intake manifold which evaporate with the change in pressure. Something like dew forming on surface but in reverse.

Once the throttle are modeately open, shouldn't need pump shot. The venturi's will keep fuel flowing matching airflow. The challenge is the low speed circuit which is dependent on manifold pressure.

-
Back