Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Busy day, this morning spent four hours working HER flower beds. I repaired drip lines, some new steps, and filled in the river rock.
This afternoon, we went and played golf. A warm day, Cheryl got a little overheated, so we just played nine holes.
Time for a toddy!! Not the weekend yet but close enough...CHEERS!!

Busy day, this morning spent four hours working HER flower beds. I repaired drip lines, some new steps, and filled in the river rock.
This afternoon, we went and played golf. A warm day, Cheryl got a little overheated, so we just played nine holes.
Cheers Craig have a great evening.

Something I'm working through. Crank pulley
Are all small block cranks the same, LA engine ? I have some, be glad to help and can look threw them tomorrow and take pictures. Enjoy helping out an old coffee crew member.

I tell yeah, its been quit the day, good things from the doctor, great news. And I found out where an aunt is a few months back, connected on Facebook with my cousin, well we haven't seen or talked in 45 or more years and she helped raise me, well, I lived in her home on and off growing up from 6 to 14, we talked today on the phone and she and I talked about my family and hers, after a half hour of that we got in to life stories, she really broke in to things and shared a tear , she is 84 now, and I realized she misses family, so we talked for 2 hours, laughing and crying, what a great lady she is, so proud that I could give her all the time she wanted to talk..
Remember the old single family members guys and galls, give them your time if you can, it did me some good to..
Have a good evening everyone. Shower and fix a simple supper for my lady.

And thur nite football, so technically it is weekend! Toddies are in order!

59 again are we?
Nope I'm happy with my birthday. Losing 45 pounds and being in shape I feel better than when I was 40.
At the club today, Cheryl had a couple of the rich single friends tell her I was looking great. I told Cheryl NOT to worry there...haha!!
Life is good!!

I tell yeah, its been quit the day, good things from the doctor, great news. And I found out where an aunt is a few months back, connected on Facebook with my cousin, well we haven't seen or talked in 45 or more years and she helped raise me, well, I lived in her home on and off growing up from 6 to 14, we talked today on the phone and she and I talked about my family and hers, after a half hour of that we got in to life stories, she really broke in to things and shared a tear , she is 84 now, and I realized she misses family, so we talked for 2 hours, laughing and crying, what a great lady she is, so proud that I could give her all the time she wanted to talk..
Remember the old single family members guys and galls, give them your time if you can, it did me some good to..
Have a good evening everyone. Shower and fix a simple supper for my lady.
Your a good man Mike and glad to have you as a friend. Enjoy your evening.

Saw the advertisement title and was all "This will be cool". Meh. Not so much

:lol:

Screenshot_20230928_181819_Facebook.jpg

Saw the advertisement title and was all "This will be cool". Meh. Not so much

:lol:

View attachment 1716147412
Not enough HP when you get to that point of having to use one. I think a small block hanging off the back with a blower is the best way to go.
I plan on not losing any wheelchair races in my former old folk's home. :thumbsup:

Should i use my '62 fuel pump that has sat for 45 years (still works) or 1985 pump with unknown miles... still works... or take a chance on a new one? I just see bad reviews on everything now...

Not enough HP when you get to that point of having to use one. I think a small block hanging off the back with a blower is the best way to go.
I plan on not losing any wheelchair races in my former old folk's home. :thumbsup:

The burnout tracks in the hallway outside your room will let people know where you are :thumbsup:

-
Back