Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
M37 trucks are really cool, if you never want to go over 45mph. Personally, I always wanted a Kaiser M715

I still have my heart set on finding an old military Jeep from the '60s or '70s in Vietnam to buy. Even if it needs work I can just buy some tools there and do it at my place in Vietnam
PXL_20221205_002139884.jpg

PXL_20221205_002159397.jpg

I still have my heart set on finding an old military Jeep from the '60s or '70s in Vietnam to buy. Even if it needs work I can just buy some tools there and do it at my place in Vietnam
View attachment 1716147315

View attachment 1716147316
I had a 1971 Jeepster Comando back in 1997 , New front seals and steering, had the Buick V6 Dontless in it, and I tagged it for 3 years, hard top convertible, cruise 55 60 easy.. and you couldn't get it stuck, pulled like a tractor, 5.400 lbs, didn't look over 3500 lbs, shocking. And in the rear tailgate I learned a few months after tagged it, it had an engine plate in it so you could put a Ford engine in it, had a pto drive out put that exited out the passenger side, loved it.. I had it at a car show 35 miles away and got an offer for it I couldn't turn down, it was great. Good luck on your search Mitch
New clubs? Craig better watch out. :rofl:

View attachment 1716147317
:rofl: :rofl: :lol:

I had a 1971 Jeepster Comando back in 1997 , New front seals and steering, had the Buick V6 Dontless in it, and I tagged it for 3 years, hard top convertible, cruise 55 60 easy.. and you couldn't get it stuck, pulled like a tractor, 5.400 lbs, didn't look over 3500 lbs, shocking. And in the rear tailgate I learned a few months after tagged it, it had an engine plate in it so you could put a Ford engine in it, had a pto drive out put that exited out the passenger side, loved it.. I had it at a car show 35 miles away and got an offer for it I couldn't turn down, it was great. Good luck on your search Mitch

:rofl: :rofl: :lol:
View attachment 1716147315

View attachment 1716147316

Had a 43 Flat fender as a teenager .... beat the tar out of it and ran it with a cracked block up front and a case of 30 weight in the back... SO much smoke.

Had a 43 Flat fender as a teenager .... beat the tar out of it and ran it with a cracked block up front and a case of 30 weight in the back... SO much smoke.
Oh man I bet ! I remember a farmer down in Florida that had a 50es flat head jeep he rigged up a ditch witch out of, when I sat in the seat the digger blade was straight out the back seat area, he used it to put aluminum 4 inch irrigation pipe in the sandy soil, coolest peice of equipment i ever seen, run it straight down a strawberry row, had it discharged out the drivers side, best American engineering i every seen back in the day, I was about 12.

Hey men. Still cleaning up my place. Crazy the stuff you save. Might use this someday....
Oh my God. I know what you are saying, I have sometimes three thing each I thought I would need on my 66 upgrade parts in the last 8 years..

Ok !! Mikie just heard from my doctors that looked at my lung pictures I had took yesterday morning, yep, in that giant donut looking machine, I must say things sure worried me but, I am clear as a bell, don't look like a 65 year olds set of lungs !! Mikie is good to go :thumbsup:

So 35 ford is done. Still needs work. Steering u-joints bind a little. I wouldnt put up with it very long. Never checked indexing, could be off. I know it needs a little clearancing, there is some rub marks inside of the yokes.

Well, I ain't getting anything done this afternoon, cheers to everyone getting things done and figuring stuff out like our hard working member @Tooljunkie

20230928_131813.jpg

Well, I ain't getting anything done this afternoon, cheers to everyone getting things done and figuring stuff out like our hard working member @Tooljunkie

View attachment 1716147334
I happened to be downstairs in the bottle storage room and pulled a bottle off the shelf I hadn't been into for months. I keep some of those little Red Sols Cup shot glasses on the shelf just for these occasions. Well it's getting better. Better than I remember. It's Barton juice but sold through Costco.

Ok !! Mikie just heard from my doctors that looked at my lung pictures I had took yesterday morning, yep, in that giant donut looking machine, I must say things sure worried me but, I am clear as a bell, don't look like a 65 year olds set of lungs !! Mikie is good to go :thumbsup:
Woo Hoo Cousin! That is great news! I know the appt was stressing you. All good!

-
Back