Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mancini has this style no drilling. Goes on the trans crossmember.
1695905265735.png

Hey they all work. On mine I used nut serts so I did not have to pull the original carpet, worked well. Love that tool.

The ones that came with mine were pretty cheap I think the adapter goes to 5/16-20

The ones that came with mine were pretty cheap I think the adapter goes to 5/16-20
A couple of those installed into the firewall for the v regulator to screw into would be a good idea. Better than worn out holes and sheet metal screws!

A buddy's lil 16 yr old brother got himself a 289 4spd '66 Rustang, nothin' real special really. Decided he wanted to go play with the big kids at the illicit street events. At his launch he side steps the clutch at about 3 grand. Next thing we know, drive line is bouncing across the desert highway and the differential yoke is trying to eat it's way through the floor :eek: :lol:. Looking at the damage the next day, no real damage to the drive line to speak of, a few scrapes. Bout all we could figger was the diff was put together at 4:45 on a Friday afternoon and the welder had a hot date after work and just barely put a bead to the spring perches :lol:. Diff housing had rotated inside the perches and U bolts until the floor stopped it. It was a noisy ride home for him on the end of my tow strap :rofl:

Good Morning all, heading to a salvage yard today with my son. There is a 59 Ply with dual rear antenna. Will pick them up if still there

-
Back