Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Doesn't it stick to itself but not so sticky like electrical tape on all the wires themselves?

To Eric's point... you want something that clings to the metal and keeps the moisture away. Even in the bag, temperature fluctuations can create condensation (think solar still)

I hosed everything down with this

12 oz. SURFACE SHIELD Rust Protectant
The STP stuff is damn near cosmoline . It’s tacky as hell. But it dissolves with motor oil which is why I’m leaning that way

1695903808227.png
:rofl: :rofl:

I was on the phone for a few hours last night with an old Army buddy... we're close in age and he's made a career change getting into cybersecurity. We have an ongoing discussion around AI use. He loves it... I don't, and keep declining when Windows asks if I want to activate AI-assisted browsing and search. I have a strong distrust... Maybe I've watched Terminator and Matrix movies too many times.
I'm with you. They are getting into it here in the education field and I feel its a bad rabbit hole.

Definitely scary. Was talking about weather tech liners for the trailblazer. Go onto tempest they show up in every search. Makes you wonder.

k.. got the quote, $450 for a driveshaft with spicer yoke and u-joints... doesn't sound too bad.. they use the GM style clips for the front and a combo u-joint in the rear which i find odd.. 3.5" steel 7000rpm fail limit

k.. got the quote, $450 for a driveshaft with spicer yoke and u-joints... doesn't sound too bad.. they use the GM style clips for the front and a combo u-joint in the rear which i find odd.. 3.5" steel 7000rpm fail limit
I would definitely run a front loop cheap insurance. I broke a front joint once in the 80's not good at all.

I would definitely run a front loop cheap insurance. I broke a front joint once in the 80's not good at all.

It's on the list.. the cool thing bout older mopars is the emergency brake cables run in a Y under the driveshaft... so they catch it and it will auto slam the emergency brakes for you.. spinning you to a gentle stop.. it's kinda like a loop :)

BTW.. wish i had thought of a loop before putting the carpet in.. This build went from being a granny cruiser to pure stupidity pretty fast

I should have gone with the one that mouts on the trans for the pop but had a old school one I used.

DSC01175.JPG

-
Back