Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning Tike, I have been to the Spring Thing in Carlisle. It is so big that it's hard to see it all in a day. Thats why I really prefer the specialized shows they do. Been going to Mopar forever. and I own 60 Corvette, so I've been to many of the Corvette shows. Hope I don't get a detention for that. LOL

Morning Tike, I have been to the Spring Thing in Carlisle. It is so big that it's hard to see it all in a day. Thats why I really prefer the specialized shows they do. Been going to Mopar forever. and I own 60 Corvette, so I've been to many of the Corvette shows. Hope I don't get a detention for that. LOL

H E L L !! LETS SEE THAT VETT :cheers:
There will be a bunch there today, it is a Super Chevy Show :glasses7:
I will have my FABO T-Shirt on and Jacket the first couple hours on, high 70 but the morning will start out sunny and 60 :cheers: I want to see your 60 Corvette :color:

Hope I don't get Banned for this. But here goes.

Attachments

• IMG_20110420_191033.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 114-1490_IMG.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 118-1895_IMG.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 91
Beautiful 1960 Hot Rod Mitch :color: Love your Lab :) and got to give a shout out to the Roadrunner , Oop's GTX :cheers:.
Saweet Shop , Congratulations Mitch :color: You must be living right :toothy1:

Beautiful 1960 Hot Rod Mitch :color: Love your Lab :) and got to give a shout out to the Roadrunner :cheers:.
Saweet Shop , Congratulations Mitch :color: You must be living right :toothy1:

hey mitch, can I borrow your garage and maybe the vette for about 30 yrs. or so?!!:coffee2:

Mike I have owned that car for almost 40 yrs. You would be sick if I told you how little I paid for it. I did restore it, but that was 29yrs ago. Been drivin it just like that for years

Well I will say this, it found a good home Mitch..

Happy Friday all. Thanks for the car show Mitch. Nice !

happy Friday ......heehee I have the same inflatable goodyear blimp in my shop ...I don't know where my dad got it but its been there for awhile :)

hi

so what gauge of steel do people use for torque boxes?

I saw an ad for US car tools say 1/8" metal and I have other ads say 1/4 " metal .....that's quite a difference....so now I am confused on which one to use

I am pooped this morning ......stayed up all night. My parents are not here so one advantage of them going on their little vacations is that I can stay up all night running the compressor and grinder.

I worked on a DC conversion K-frame. Got the perches cut off after a rodeo with the sawzall. Got the perches measured up and tack welded. Then I got tired so I am going to leave it now and sleep and then re-measure to be sure and then go crazy with the welds.

Attachments

• CIMG4699.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 73
  • CIMG4705.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 89
  • CIMG4706.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 77
Most of the ones I've seen look like 1/8 metal. No sure what gauge that equates to. I see them on the rear of my GTS , but not on the front. And it is a 383 car. Thinking of adding them,

Most of the ones I've seen look like 1/8 metal. No sure what gauge that equates to. I see them on the rear of my GTS , but not on the front. And it is a 383 car. Thinking of adding them,

yea I would on any big block car. I know after 70 they put them on some 340 cars which is cute but I doubt a 340 will ever torque it down like big block power.

ok, well im outie, going to sleep lol :sleepy1::sleepy1::sleepy1:

Good morning and good night.

Happy Friday All :)

yea I would on any big block car. I know after 70 they put them on some 340 cars which is cute but I doubt a 340 will ever torque it down like big block power.

This is a numbers matching car though. Don't that I really want to alter it. Whata ya think ?

I'm back too. I'm getting ready for a Uncles funeral in a few hours. Never a fun time.

Probably the same. I should pull the rv out maybe it will get hit by a tornado and no more payments! LOL

We got some good rain, thunder, and some tornadoes last night. It's coming at you with the trade winds....

A tornado had supposedly touched down for 20 minutes and did some "remodeling"...

There was a second one also.

Early reports that there was a casualty from the storm, then a few hours later they "corrected" it to be a homicide.....

Get everything covered and tied down, there are some good winds.

It was warm and humid when I left class last night over 70° (the first time we hit over 70° this year)... I went to visit my buddy Doug, and when I left his house, the wind was blowing strong and it was down in the mid 40's in only 2 hours....

-
Back