Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning Keith and Ray Sr. :coffee2: Getting an early start aren't yea Ray :D

yeh, gonna be a nice one. I pulled my shoulder/elbow the other day, so gotta take it a bit easy. Nothin big planned. Hope to get over to a member in Manheim to get a pair of spring hangers and maybe get them on the Duster. Heading out to do the work thing now. Check back in a bit...

Hard to sleep last night, found out my VA appeal was never put in and have to start all over again. The rep will not call me back and the congressman's office sent me a letter they received last year asking if I appealed the "throat cancer" claim, which I never had so it shut my case down and the idiot in the office was the one I sent everything to last fall complaining about. Fng idiots if they only did their jobs!

The VA needs a revamp thats for sure, I think they teach them how to put things off and lie about chit .. I here you.. it's ashamed ..

I do not have any problems with the docs or care just the fng admin idiots! It has been going on for five years plus. Criminal if you ask me. So I used the knife yesterday cutting some bamboo back!

Well you was the first to use it and put it to work, I am getting ready to head out to Memphis motor sprorts park for some racing and swap meet fun, I put the link in the Events page.

Sounds like a good day. I also need to bail in a few. the sun is coming up and have to cram a lot of things in on the field this morning before the boombooms get here early afternoon.

Boombooms was here last night, Hail the size of softballs.... I hope it weakens if it's the same system we had here.

Probably the same. I should pull the rv out maybe it will get hit by a tornado and no more payments! LOL

Thank you Ray.. you know I will have picture's to share..

My self ..I am heading to Memphis Motor sports park for some drag racing and swap meet fun today.

Well it FRIDAY!!! Today should be an easy day. And tomorrow some Spring clean up. I sure wish I was going to a swap meet.

Well it FRIDAY!!! Today should be an easy day. And tomorrow some Spring clean up. I sure wish I was going to a swap meet.
it will be my first this year. Looking forward to ot even if it is a super chevy show. Mopar parts go cheep this time

I see Hops is using my knife...
Yep .. I see that :D

Morning All !! Wish I was going to swap meet Mike. I can barely contain myself waiting on Carlisle

Morning All !! Wish I was going to swap meet Mike. I can barely contain myself waiting on Carlisle
I understand that, when Carlise is going I wish I was closer, you will see a bunch of members there :color:

Good Morning Mitch. I think I did ask but do you ever go to Spring Carlisle?

-
Back