Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey @71GSSDemon throw beer on your vehicles. Hoppy says it fixes everything! :rofl:

My blinkers didn't want to work on the Dart this morning coming in. about 15 minutes into the drive they strated to work...Maybe it was too cold...Maybe because it's monday...:realcrazy:
I will try that! Or maybe it was the beer you had on the way in?

I will try that! Or maybe it was the beer you had on the way in?
I can get along with that thinking. Most days here in the shop, I'll wait until after noon and go to the beer store and buy six or so beers. Maybe a couple of shots of fireball. Work in the shop on whatever I got here, just kind of take it easy. Check things online. Watch Fox News. Work on my bike or whatever car happens to be here. Most days around 5:00 p.m. I'll go upstairs. Take a nap for an hour. Get up, eat my dinner. Because I don't pick her up from work until 7:30. I don't like to eat that late. Come home, watch some ball games, hit the rack. Do it all again tomorrow. Life is good. :thumbsup:

Hey @71GSSDemon throw beer on your vehicles. Hoppy says it fixes everything! :rofl:

My blinkers didn't want to work on the Dart this morning coming in.

Thats not the famous blinker fluid is it?

IMG_2763.jpeg

This stuff is pretty hard to find. And very expensive! When you see it buy a bottle. Never know when you are going to need it..

The tough part is installing it in the bulb. Maybe thats where the aiming part comes in.

09 ram went in today. Trans pan finally rotted through. Any guesses how much? Wont find out til next week they are that busy. They are right across the street from Flat Rock speedway. Can u think of a better stop for a trans shop?

Sitting here on the back porch watching the wood piles smolder. Looks better already.
I got my lab results back A1C dropped to 5.4. Although I currently take a diabetic med I'm below the 5.7 threshold...yea!! Hope to get off that med soon. Toddie time!!

Decided this nice cool day was ideal for a bit of landscaping. The thing that looks like a bush, is actually the stump of a long gone Maple tree that was overgrown by ground cover. I had the boards 4 high to cover the tree roots. The roots have partially rotted away and so were some of the boards. I didn’t want it that high anymore, so worked out nice with the ones that were still pretty solid.

IMG_5584.jpeg

09 ram went in today. Trans pan finally rotted through. Any guesses how much? Wont find out til next week they are that busy. They are right across the street from Flat Rock speedway. Can u think of a better stop for a trans shop?

They should offer a "tow-rope-racers- discount :D

OK... so been looking for a dining table for a while... just the table mind you. I have Mom's chairs already. Queen Anne style. Get the alert on FB marketplace.... inexpensive... good price ($50) shot a note...available now, so I stop work and make the run. It's at a storage unit.

Loaded it up...sucker is heavy.. lady says it's a "blah-blah- whatever" I smile politely and thank her.... back on the road.

Getting it unloaded I see the tags and brand on the underside and decide to run an online search.

Apparently a "blah-blah-whatever" is a Henkel Harris....and let's just say that I will not be cleaning car parts on the dining table in the future. Mom would be happy that her chairs have good company.

20231009_154359.jpg

OK... so been looking for a dining table for a while... just the table mind you. I have Mom's chairs already. Queen Anne style. Get the alert on FB marketplace.... inexpensive... good price ($50) shot a note...available now, so I stop work and make the run. It's at a storage unit.

Loaded it up...sucker is heavy.. lady says it's a "blah-blah- whatever" I smile politely and thank her.... back on the road.

Getting it unloaded I see the tags and brand on the underside and decide to run an online search.

Apparently a "blah-blah-whatever" is a Henkel Harris....and let's just say that I will not be cleaning car parts on the dining table in the future. Mom would be happy that her chairs have good company.

View attachment 1716151911
Nice find. Wise choice to keep the car parts off the table. The table looks great with the chairs.

-
Back