Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Zone 4 , where 5 splits us up I am right on the line nearing zone 5 on the right. They don't make it easy on us in Craighead County :BangHead:

Screenshot_20231010-062131_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231010-062220_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Same here in PA. I live in 4D which does not fall under the Chronic Waste Disease rules. 4A across RT 22 does. I live in 4D and I hesitated a week which is never an issue and 45,000 Antlerless tags are sold out but 4A still has 30,000. So I can't shoot an antlerless deer on my own property but some clown from the CWD area can.

You need a ag license you can shoot anything on your property if it can damage crops. Only hold back from the hops I keep. Also to get certain chemicals.

Same here in PA. I live in 4D which does not fall under the Chronic Waste Disease rules. 4A across RT 22 does. I live in 4D and I hesitated a week which is never an issue and 45,000 Antlerless tags are sold out but 4A still has 30,000. So I can't shoot an antlerless deer on my own property but some clown from the CWD area can.
In zone 4 (southern part in the next county) CWD there was two reported last season, I take pictures of any dear I take, even close ups around the ears, and meat. GAME Worden can be called to do an inspection as well, if I take it to be proses I take it to the Meninights, they do a sample and know how to handle meat. Great job by them.

Well I have had a few super low key days as a result of over doing the rehab. Then I helped my Dad drop a tree, I wore the sling all day and ran saw with just one hand but somehow managed to really make the new hardware angry. Not sure how as my arm was in a sling but I ended up getting a blister on left hand since I only wore glove on right. Not sure when or how I used it but obviously I did if I generated a blister. I am just now two weeks post op and trying to do 8 week post op stuff. Jodi reminded me yet again that I was a moron.
Seems you already reminded yourself. She was just confirming you were right. :poke:

I got 7 1/2 hours of good sleep the last 3 days in a row, at least 1 1/2 hour of deep sleep also, Mikie feels right this morning, where the hell is
@MOPARMITCH

My buddy was talking about deer hunting, but I don't see it happening.
Got another log on yesterday. That's it for a bit. Next week its training s ome recent grads and showing my 'monitor' the procedures and techniques we've worked out.
1696941843329.png

1696941916673.png

1696941961705.png

Deer season should be opening up soon. The woods are alive with people sighting in around here.
$110 Fine for using the range without a permit.
Still will get crowded as opening day approaches.
1696942505462.png

I'm going to try to get up there tommorrow or Thursday since I'm home this week.

Need to swap carbs on the Barracuda today.
1696942629427.png

Don't have spare bowl, although could 'borrow' one from another 4150

My buddy was talking about deer hunting, but I don't see it happening.
Got another log on yesterday. That's it for a bit. Next week its training s ome recent grads and showing my 'monitor' the procedures and techniques we've worked out.
View attachment 1716152179

View attachment 1716152180

View attachment 1716152182
So total noob question as I know Jack about log house building. I do not see a provision for door way? Do you pre back cut them and I just can’t see it? Or do you wait till tie in on top to create the door?

-
Back