Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
weve-got-a-6f757720ad.jpg

Seriously though.............................I want to thank @Petty Betty again for all her work wrangling everything to get a new calendar done. I am sure she has spent countless hours and I appreciate YOU!

:thankyou::thumbsup:

They take time. First one I did took prob 60 hours. Alot of that was me though. Biggest thing was getting all the mental caffeinated patients to send the pictures to the right place. Also try getting 15 people to agree on something! I hope my Insite made it easier for you Steph.

Got a very large buck showing up this season, last Saturday night at 8:20 , only picture I got that that showed a descent picture. Large shoulders on this guy.

20231008_142343.jpg

Deer season should be opening up soon. The woods are alive with people sighting in around here.

Expand AllClick here for a more accessible version

2023-24 SMALL GAME SEASONS

SQUIRRELS, Red, Gray, Black and Fox (Combined)​

RUFFED GROUSE​

RABBIT (Cottontail)​

RING-NECKED PHEASANT​

BOBWHITE QUAIL​

HARES (SNOWSHOE RABBITS) OR VARYING HARES​

WOODCHUCKS (GROUNDHOGS)​

CROWS​

STARLINGS AND ENGLISH SPARROWS​

2023-24 BIG GAME SEASONS

FALL WILD TURKEY - (Male or Female)​

SPRING GOBBLER (Bearded bird only)​

BLACK BEAR - FIREARMS​

BLACK BEAR, MUZZLELOADER (Statewide)​

BLACK BEAR, SPECIAL FIREARMS (Statewide)​

BLACK BEAR - ARCHERY​

ELK​

DEER, ARCHERY (Antlered and Antlerless)​

WMUs 2B, 5C and 5D: Sept. 16-Nov. 11, Sunday Nov. 12, Nov. 13-18, Sunday Nov. 19, Nov. 20-24 and Dec. 26-Jan. 27, 2024

Statewide: Sept. 30-Nov. 11, Sunday Nov. 12, Nov. 13-17 and Dec. 26-Jan. 15, 2024.

One antlered deer per hunting license year.

One antlered deer, and an antlerless deer with each required antlerless license.

DEER, ANTLERLESS MUZZLELOADER - ANTLERLESS​

Oct. 14-21.
An antlerless deer with each required antlerless license.

DEER, ANTLERLESS SPECIAL FIREARMS (Statewide)​

Oct. 19-21.
Only Junior and Senior License Holders,Commission Disabled Person Permit Holders (to use a vehicle as a blind), and Residents serving on active duty in the United States Armed Forces or U.S. Coast Guard
One antlerless deer with each required antlerless license.

DEER, REGULAR FIREARMS (Antlered and Antlerless) Statewide​

Nov. 25; Sunday, Nov. 26; and Nov. 27-Dec. 9.
One antlered deer per hunting license year.
An antlerless deer with each required antlerless license.

DEER, ANTLERED OR ANTLERLESS FLINTLOCK​

WMUs 1A, 1B, 2A, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2F, 2G, 2H, 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D, 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E, 5A and 5B with required muzzleloading license: Dec. 26-Jan. 15, 2024
(WMUs 2B, 5C and 5D) with required muzzleloading license: Dec. 26-Jan. 27, 2024.

One antlered deer per hunting license year, or one antlerless deer and an additional antlerless deer with each required antlerless license.

DEER, ANTLERLESS EXTENDED REGULAR FIREARMS​

DEER, ANTLERLESS (Military Bases)​

2023-24 FURBEARER HUNTING SEASONS

COYOTES​

FOXES​

RACCOONS​

OPOSSUM, STRIPED SKUNKS and WEASELS​

BOBCAT​

PORCUPINES​

Good Morning Everyone. So, I got the hot rod home last night. Seems maybe low on ATF and temps I was trying to drive it????? Still going to borrow my buddy's car at least for the week. Otherwise not too much going on. Seems missed BDay for @Maxcustody and one for @OMR or his brother or neighbor or the kid down the street maybe? It isn't on my calendar.

I saw they added yesterday to be Leif Erikson Day. Translucent Scandinavian Lives matter too. My people were here before Columbus after all, but really, what is 500 years between friends.

Good Morning Everyone. So, I got the hot rod home last night. Seems maybe low on ATF and temps I was trying to drive it????? Still going to borrow my buddy's car at least for the week. Otherwise not too much going on. Seems missed BDay for @Maxcustody and one for @OMR or his brother or neighbor or the kid down the street maybe? It isn't on my calendar.

I saw they added yesterday to be Leif Erikson Day. Translucent Scandinavian Lives matter too. My people were here before Columbus after all, but really, what is 500 years between friends.
You guys are the only friends I have :lol:

Well I just got back after going down the rabbit hole of Nina D electric violin covers. She rocks. Wow.
Nina D, hmm, yep I get hung up in a rabbit hole watching a good music group, or looking at 9mm rifles of late, how is that new equipment holding up you are packing around now ?

-
Back