Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Had to do it heat went on last night. Man I tell you what any thing that can go wrong lately has.

Just putting this out there I am sure it will get out. Please I don't need any sympathy posts please this is hard enough. Harley Passed Sunday night some time after Midnight. Appears she choked sort of on a toy appears it blocked her intestines and the vet had a appt on Monday. RIP my best friend. She is on the right really do not have a good pic of her.

dogs.JPG

Last edited:
Morning Powerball dreamers.
Ray, we know how it is so just a that sucks from all of us.

I must be old but I remember almost every speed shop had them and a drive on also. Man those days are gone.

We had this shop where I grew up High Speed, guy was a late 50's early 60's racer. Had a wall of trophies. Cranky nasty guy but man he knew his stuff. Got to know him fairly well in the day. Supposevely it is still there was boarded up for years and some one bought it and is kind of restoring it I have been told.

1696932938551.png

1696933015587.png

Found a thread on it actually
Hi-Speed Power Equipment - The Supercar Registry

You guys are striking out in October........................missed mine and a day early for OMR:rofl:
Damm guess that crystal ball ain't working again...of course you haven't made the birthday calendar either.
As for OMR we get his birthday mixed up along with his aliases. :lol:

Damm guess that crystal ball ain't working again...of course you haven't made the birthday calendar either.
Yup, all good................you guys have been around for years having conversations. I am one of the newbies, just glad to be a part of all the fun.

Thats his twin brothers BDay he was born at 2359 and OMR at 0001!

-
Back