Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
coverearsIV.png
There goes an F17 now, now it's over the house

coverearsIV.png
:lol:

Been there, done that Fred. I bought 6k jack stands and then added 2x12's under those to get good clearance.
I have the same stands and like your idea so I'll do the add the extra 2" so I can squeeze my belly under the car.

I lived 2 miles off the end of the active for MCAS Yuma... Chocolate Mountain gunnery brought all your Miramar guys over.

Horses did NOT enjoy that

But that's what Freedom sounds like :usflag:
Lemoore NAS is 100 miles east, China Lake NAS 150. One or both of them use our public airport 3-4 days/week. I don't know who they play with nearby, Carrier out in the Santa Barbara Channel maybe. Some days they fly south towards the Channel Islands, some days north. I think they go to Pepper Garcia's for Margaritas and tacos while they're on the ground here :lol: . Really odd part is that Vandenberg SFB formerly VAFB has a strip long enough for the Space Shuttle that is hardly ever used. :realcrazy:

Lemoore NAS is 100 miles east, China Lake NAS 150. One or both of them use our public airport 3-4 days/week. I don't know who they play with nearby, Carrier out in the Santa Barbara Channel maybe. Some days they fly south towards the Channel Islands, some days north. I think they go to Pepper Garcia's for Margaritas and tacos while they're on the ground here :lol: . Really odd part is that Vandenberg SFB formerly VAFB has a strip long enough for the Space Shuttle that is hardly ever used. :realcrazy:
You get the staff pukes logging flight time I'm sure

so out of curiosity what do you clean it with? My husband and father in law have never cleaned the undersides so I really have no idea.
I chiseled the old undercoating off mine and was a pain but used truck bed liner on the under side.
Cleaning it is just soap and water and lots of elbow grease is what I do.

I chiseled the old undercoating off mine and was a pain but used truck bed liner on the under side.
Cleaning it is just soap and water and lots of elbow grease is what I do.

Look into those wheel scrubbers for a drill. Might speed things up a bit and save your elbows

One advantage of good ground clearance. Just a 2x12 under the front wheels for uh comfort.

1697244581684.png

20190218_132401.jpg
Red neck way of getting the bottom refurbished. It worked just fine just a lot of standing on my head.

Oil leaks were from the valve covers. PIA. And don't anyone try to convince me cork has any merit over rubber 'cause these are cork. grrr.

Oil leaks were from the valve covers. PIA. And don't anyone try to convince me cork has any merit over rubber 'cause these are cork. grrr.
I’ve never had a set of corks that haven’t leaked after a few months

-
Back