Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A friend of mine from Canada is growing timothy and making a killing. Gotta be a way to make it work.
Too many hay farms around here to turn a profit. Hay is cheap here.

There’s a way I’m sure but we just don’t have the capital right now to invest in a shift to something else.

We were also doing lavender but those sales aren’t as strong as market research expected.

It also comes down to labor and time. The two main sources of both are my brother and myself. Who each have their own full time jobs and kids. And doing it free of charge.

Good morning. Been busy the last couple of days getting ready for our camping trip. Have a lot to do today but mainly just getting the camper organized inside and more stuff together.

Did a few upgrades already to the SXS; seat harnesses, a rear cargo box, and a holder for our tablet for the GPS. Hatfield McCoy has a massive trail system.

We leave tomorrow morning around 0800. It is almost a 6-hour drive 337 miles, close to the Kentucky border. We can't check in before 1500 and traveling on Sunday should not be too bad.

Good morning all up early with no reason why.
Hey buddy have a safe trip and enjoy those trails sounds like fun. I'm sure it's beautiful this time of year!!

Thanks Craig. Unfortunately supposed to be some rain several of the days but rain isn't going to stop us from having a great time.

Thanks Craig. Unfortunately supposed to be some rain several of the days but rain isn't going to stop us from having a great time.
I'm sure the area has things to do or see indoors as well. Might even be a classic car shop or car museum nearby??
Not sure what the boss might think of that though??

I'm sure the area has things to do or see indoors as well. Might even be a classic car shop or car museum nearby??
Not sure what the boss might think of that though??
There will be plenty to do and see, but it is a very rural area. The town of Gilbert, WV I think survives from trail riding visitors. The last time we went to the area was in 2014.

-The Hatfield-McCoy Trails is made up of over 1000+ miles of trails and is located in the rich mountains of southern West Virginia. As one of the largest off-highway vehicle trail systems in the world, Hatfield-McCoy Trails is open 365 days a year and offers something for every skill level.

Since it has been so long since we have been to the area it will be a good trip to get the lay of the land. Plus buying the new machine I have to do the break-in. Our plan for the future is to make this a regular vacation spot several times per year.

Morning!
No frost, thats a good thing.
Have to move furniture today. My sister bought a nice bedroom suite. Its local and im the one with a truck. She has plans to move here,and jumped the gun with buying furniture. So now i have to store this stuff.

Morning, heading to my sons place in Forman ND in a few hours and then on Sunday going to a car show in Fargo.
Should be fun and I need to get away for a couple of days.

Time for brekkie with the boys. Hope my buddy is there, he had a couple winches for sale.

Good morning everyone. It’s a rainy day here. Not much on the agenda today. Just chores around the house.

Got up late. needed the sleep. Lots to do here.
Have a great day everyone. I'll stop in

Morning . Raining here too. All day affair is what I hear ! Granddaughters birthday party today , she is 18 . Where did the time go!!!:BangHead:

-
Back