Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Neighbors son getting married later today at their place. He asked if they could take some pictures in our woods. Sure no problem but told them to smile for the trail cams

Morning folks. I think our rain is all over. I see 20% chance until 4pm. Back side of the low pressure. We might get a little sprinkle. Buddy Ted and I are going to a hide the bottle event at a local spirits store. Hide the allocated bottles. It's like a Easter egg hunt. Pretty fun. Then we hose a tasting this afternoon for a couple hours. Irish this afternoon.

Dreary day.

Getting a few things done inside the house. Ran out of light while mowing last night... now have to wait on things to dry out

Good morning. Been busy the last couple of days getting ready for our camping trip. Have a lot to do today but mainly just getting the camper organized inside and more stuff together.

Did a few upgrades already to the SXS; seat harnesses, a rear cargo box, and a holder for our tablet for the GPS. Hatfield McCoy has a massive trail system.
Whoa.....what sxs did you get?

It's
studesatIV.jpg

Saturday!
Good morning :D

Good morning all! Market Days in Goliad, Tx. Also in other news, finally got monetized on youtube yesterday!

20231014_082320.jpg

20231014_082315.jpg

There will be plenty to do and see, but it is a very rural area. The town of Gilbert, WV I think survives from trail riding visitors. The last time we went to the area was in 2014.

-The Hatfield-McCoy Trails is made up of over 1000+ miles of trails and is located in the rich mountains of southern West Virginia. As one of the largest off-highway vehicle trail systems in the world, Hatfield-McCoy Trails is open 365 days a year and offers something for every skill level.

Since it has been so long since we have been to the area it will be a good trip to get the lay of the land. Plus buying the new machine I have to do the break-in. Our plan for the future is to make this a regular vacation spot several times per year.
Hiking or 4x4?

Go Ducks! :poke:
Lol, my brother is a Duck Alum, been sending me pics of Ducks stepping on Huskies etc., was at his house last year watching the two teams play, Ducks lost that one but could come out on top today. Whoever wins hope they keep winning. I lived in Eugene for years, Navy brought me to Washington State.

Lol, my brother is a Duck Alum, been sending me pics of Ducks stepping on Huskies etc., was at his house last year watching the two teams play, Ducks lost that one but could come out on top today. Whoever wins hope they keep winning. I lived in Eugene for years, Navy brought me to Washington State.
What $$$$ have done to college feetball, messing up all the previous conferences, disrupting decades old rivalries, took the remaining fun out of it for me.

What $$$$ have done to college feetball, messing up all the previous conferences, disrupting decades old rivalries, took the remaining fun out of it for me.
Yes that transfer portal and NIL are something, coaches are now saying they'd better embrace it because it's here to stay. I agree with you tho

Hiking or 4x4?
ATV's or walking...maybe horses but with the traffic on it when I was there and the steepness of the terrain I wouldn't want to be on a horse. There are a lot of great people running there but there are a few idiots as are anywhere

I have family in Bend and Portland (Vancouver as well) so I stay up to date on all things Duck... They'll be coming out this way with the Big 10 now...

Also will have a chance to catch Stanford in the ACC ..

It's so crazy... the money is just stupid now, but hey...good for the players cashing in. The schools still make millions in the racket.

Yes that transfer portal and NIL are something, coaches are now saying they'd better embrace it because it's here to stay. I agree with you tho
Years ago I took the Pacific Surfliner/AMTRAK to Oceanside to visit Mom. Well, it was the same weekend San Jose State played San Diego State in Jack Murphy Stadium :eek: What an entertaining train ride that was with all them San Jose State fans on it :rofl:

Years ago I took the Pacific Surfliner/AMTRAK to Oceanside to visit Mom. Well, it was the same weekend San Jose State played San Diego State in Jack Murphy Stadium :eek: What an entertaining train ride that was with all them San Jose State fans on it :rofl:
When stationed on 32 St in San Diego went and saw Seahawks/Chargers game at the Murph, good time!

Along the PCH, if so that musta been some better scenery than those fans lol!

-
Back