Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When stationed on 32 St in San Diego went and saw Seahawks/Chargers game at the Murph, good time!
I saw the Padres play there the season before they turned Major League. Stadium was pretty much new then, I think. I bet there wasn't much more than 5K peoples there that night. I went to another Padre game later years, this guy named Fernando Valenzuela was a rookie. Crowd was about the same as when I saw them when they were still AAA :rofl:

Wrapping up a timing belt and water pump job on a 2016 Honda Accord this morning. It always seems to take longer than you think it will.

I saw the Padres play there the season before they turned Major League. Stadium was pretty much new then, I think. I bet there wasn't much more than 5K peoples there that night. I went to another Padre game later years, this guy named Fernando Valenzuela was a rookie. Crowd was about the same as when I saw them when they were still AAA :rofl:
Too funny, I guess there's a lot to do in some of those big cities down there, kinda explains why some of the teams go away. Think the Oakland A's might be headed to Vegas, dunno

I'm not in the right place to see the "Ring of Fire", if I was I'd watch it, guess it's going to be a long long time before that happens again.

And the engineers laughed as they stuffed everything to that side
I would never do any work here at all if I didn't have the lift. Can't tell you how many times it was up and down to get to stuff from under the car or the top on that side. It's okay though. It will pay well. Just beer and play money.

Kinda a tough day yesterday, we lost our oldest pug. She had been having seizures though and a lot of them so at least she's at peace.

I would never do any work here at all if I didn't have the lift. Can't tell you how many times it was up and down to get to stuff from under the car or the top on that side. It's okay though. It will pay well. Just beer and play money.
At least you can put your lift down, there's my daughters El Camino under mine lol!

Do they still call it JMS? Didn't it go corporate just before the Bolts left town?
No I don't think they do. I was able to take the city train from the piers right to the stadium, pretty handy as I didn't have a car, was stationed there on a "Geographic Bachelor" tour.

Wood splitter groaned a bit splitting the last of the Hemlock rounds, looks like my wood has peyronie's disease lol!

Curvywood.jpeg

Went to go make another coffee, ESPN crew is throwing around a salmon, they always do that when there's a game in Seattle even though they aren't at Pike St. Market

Went to go make another coffee, ESPN crew is throwing around a salmon, they always do that when there's a game in Seattle even though they aren't at Pike St. Market
Yeah.. at least it's in the city. Patriots games they always show shots of downtown Boston even though it's 30 miles away

Gotta get to marinating Kabobs, steak, shrimp, peppers, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, shoulda put them in yesterday but 4-6 hours will work, check in later.

Well I am back from the Easter egg hunt. I scored some heavy hitters.

Hy Vee Logan Ave..jpg

-
Back