Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Long ago at the rock farm our county contacted us about bringing all of the old high water usage toilets they were replacing in the county facilities. I think we got special benefits on our permits for accepting them. Only about 10 ten wheel dump truck loads worth :lol: . Had to work around those stupid things for years :lol:. Sometimes they were handy for robbing parts. Every once in a while an un-named loader operator would feed one or two to the crushing plant :rolleyes::lol:. "Ooooo Look at the pretty white rocks"

1731 Daniel and David immigrated from Scotland and got 10 acres and a mule. Each picked up a wife and moved west thru Penn. A little less congested then.

Rainey here tommorrow but still a winterize list to do. Hopefully the last mowing of the year.

It's Turkey time! (Not THanksgiving yet)

Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit.jpg

We got a call from a couple of friends today asking us to come and help with their project cars. We are trying to help them get finished because they want to road trip them next year. We were disassembling the truck and swapping out the rear. They have a bit to go still but they are making progress. Wyatt got a lesson in welding out of it so he was happy and I got to indulge in working in a larger garage

IMG_3904.jpeg

IMG_3923.jpeg

IMG_3922.jpeg

IMG_3924.jpeg

IMG_3905.jpeg

IMG_3918.jpeg

We got a call from a couple of friends today asking us to come and help with their project cars. We are trying to help them get finished because they want to road trip them next year. We were disassembling the truck and swapping out the rear. They have a bit to go still but they are making progress. Wyatt got a lesson in welding out of it so he was happy and I got to indulge in working in a larger garage

View attachment 1716153864

View attachment 1716153865

View attachment 1716153866

View attachment 1716153867

View attachment 1716153868

View attachment 1716153869
Very cool :thumbsup:

Thats it for today. Backed trailer with furniture into quonset. Then the dog refused to come in the house after running around for 45 minutes. Little ****. She has no recall, unless it suits her.

I wanted to do this to a pan years ago.
I *think* 727 were factory on some packages (motorhome maybe?)
Deeper pan but standard filter depth IIRC.
Got one at the garage from Jerry Stein IIRC a little shorter than the DC/MP deep pan.
sorry no digital photos of it
I expected the same issues as with the deep pan so sticking with the shallow pan and the transgo cooler.
1697329229917.png

I *think* 727 were factory on some packages (motorhome maybe?)
Deeper pan but standard filter depth IIRC.
Got one at the garage from Jerry Stein IIRC a little shorter than the DC/MP deep pan.
sorry no digital photos of it
I expected the same issues as with the deep pan so sticking with the shallow pan and the transgo cooler.
View attachment 1716153870
The later model o/d pans are deeper and work great. I put one on my 904 in my Swinger. Summit has them as do most parts stores in their Dorman line.

Last edited:
-
Back