Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
She had tube steak for dinner......Kkkkkkkkkk
PXL_20231015_005306863.jpg

And, I didn't post this earlier. But this is what she set me for breakfast today. Look how she arranges the cucumbers. So cute...Kkkkkkkk
1000002593.jpg

Nah. less chance of that than rubber lines
I won't even waste a red X on that statement! How many cooling tubes do you see? A dozen x 2 ends?
2 rubber hoses only have 4 ends. Use your head!

Upped the coffee game.

Did a test shot tonight... I'll need to learn the machine.

View attachment 1716153888

View attachment 1716153889
I found long ago that if you like lattes but not real fond of the foam, take that black aerator off the steam nozzle and let the steam do it's job. Minimal foam to get in your cookie duster :lol: That black thing adds air bubbles and doesn't heat the milk as much, cooling off your adult beverage.

I won't even waste a red X on that statement! How many cooling tubes do you see? A dozen x 2 ends?
2 rubber hoses only have 4 ends. Use your head!
Rubber atf lines always leak. A double welded tube like that should have much less risk. Even if there are 24 of then

Upped the coffee game.

Did a test shot tonight... I'll need to learn the machine.

View attachment 1716153888

View attachment 1716153889
Almost fergot. Take some clean water in a cup of some sort and steam it after you steam the milk, helps to clean the bubble mechanism. Keep a box of teeth pix handy for cleaning that steam nozzle. Milk gets perty solid after being heated and left uncleaned. The tip cleaner for your oxy-acetelene torch will work too. Jet drills could be necessary in drastic sicheeashuns.

Good morning everyone. Coffee has been poured. We are expecting sunshine today. Let’s hope. I’m done with the weekend rain.

Mornin gang...

Rain is supposed to be done... expecting sunshine might be a bit much...
Was poking around old parting out ads on this site, saw a 65 convertible, OMR had made an offer on it and you offered to help him get it out of there, something like 2 years ago, don't think it was Canadian model tho.

Was poking around old parting out ads on this site, saw a 65 convertible, OMR had made an offer on it and you offered to help him get it out of there, something like 2 years ago, don't think it was Canadian model tho.

There's been a couple that have come and gone. I think Wolfie has his build figured out now. It'll be very cool.

I had one that I almost had the guy convinced to just let me take it... fell through. I bet it ended up in the crusher

Good excuse to get stuff done inside.
Clearing out that old paint freed up some space.

Kraken are having a rocky start. Just rolled through the scores and standings.

View attachment 1716153940

View attachment 1716153941
That's better, I should do the same with used oil and hyd fluid, have a bit. Kraken are having a tough start for sure. Glad the Huskies beat the Ducks yesterday, hoping they can run the table.

There's been a couple that have come and gone. I think Wolfie has his build figured out now. It'll be very cool.

I had one that I almost had the guy convinced to just let me take it... fell through. I bet it ended up in the crusher
The ad I read seemed like he wanted bellhousing or something then scrap, business I guess.

That's better, I should do the same with used oil and hyd fluid, have a bit. Kraken are having a tough start for sure. Glad the Huskies beat the Ducks yesterday, hoping they can run the table.

Waiting to see but I don't think the Ducks will slide in the rankings. They're done as far as BCS goes.
Not sure if Nix's Heisman hopes were damaged or not. Penix seemed to have a decent game even with the pick. At least it wasn't three of them.... (USC crumbled).

Georgia won again, but their wins never seem a that good. "Only" winning by 17 against Vandy isn't saying much. Michigan and Ohio (and Penn) had blowout wins.

I went to three parts stores yesterday, trying to get studs for the exhaust manifolds on the 318. None of them had anything... and they seemed confused. I'm soaking the old ones in the 273 heads to try and get them out. Only got one free yesterday.

-
Back