Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Kabobs came out pretty good, today having sons over for Seahawks game and wife is cooking up brunch (10 am kickoff). Think she's making chicken and waffles, omelettes etc.

AngusShrimp.jpeg

Mixedkabob.jpeg

KabobsMade.jpeg

Well I endured a long week. I could not discuss it at the time but we worked With a huge church in Little Rock all last week preparing their safety team for an impending visit from a X president. Obviously he brings his own detail and they are very thorough and super professional. All we really had to do was stay out of the way for the most part. But it was still pretty cool. In those type of situations you have to put your own bias or distaste for the VIP aside and just focus on the job. Glad to be home again. I am whipped.
I was the department rep a couple times working with the secret service on visits to our city. I also was the US Army security rep to the Brits for a Pope visit in their sector when I was in Bosnia many years ago. Interesting work but wouldn't want to do it every day like they do.

Sounds like a really cool experience to be a part of. And you are right opinions aside you need to do your job. Recharge today and just enjoy the quiet time.
Yep. Many many years ago I had the opportunity to share a gym with a bunch of secret service guys. To a man they were all great. Pumped iron, heckled anyone and each other. Pretty normal bunch of guys. They talked trash to us we talked trash to them. It was a hoot.

Any bites on the car yet? Getting kind of late in the season. Once we start getting this close to X Mas folks get pretty tight with cash.
Last week had a local call and ask for pictures of both cars. He told Cheryl he and his brother could be interested in them.
If nothing happens, I'll advertise them heavy starting early March.

I was the department rep a couple times working with the secret service on visits to our city. I also was the US Army security rep to the Brits for a Pope visit in their sector when I was in Bosnia many years ago. Interesting work but wouldn't want to do it every day like they do.
Totally agree, I have no idea how they do it. To be that detail oriented day in and day out would wear me down. I would never sleep if I was in charge of defending the Church we were at. Multiple floors, hub and spoke design, rooms everywhere lots of cubbies and no straight lines, inter connecting rooms all over. Just running two man room clearing, corner entry and mid entry was a challenge. I came home mentally and physically drained.

I have a nice older 12V- one in a box complete with coil, wiring etc. prob get a grand for it one day.

DSC01109.JPG

DSC01110.JPG

One thing I have noticed lately Pertronixs ignitors have been going upo the last few months.

-
Back