Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That Woodford Rye isn't bad. It just doesn’t have much complexity. Not bad just not that interesting.

Always nice to have a butcher in the family!!
Yeh, for a few years our Christmas gift was a cooler full of meat. :thumbsup: He was still working there part time, but has been on quite a bit of OT at new job. They pretty much beg him to come in and help.

It’s so good there. Gluttonous but worth it. You have to strategically stock your plate. I stopped a few months ago and the line was out the door and around the building. I figured I’d go back a different day.
The line was almost down to the gift shop entrance... But it moved pretty fast.

Resized_VideoCapture_20231028-205137.jpeg

What I made today.

Yeh, for a few years our Christmas gift was a cooler full of meat. :thumbsup: He was still working there part time, but has been on quite a bit of OT at new job. They pretty much beg him to come in and help.
That’s a good Christmas gift

Got the cuda back from the frame shop, clean bill of health after a small rusty spot replaced.

I will check in on the Eagles game tomorrow. We have to get things done in the garage tomorrow before hand because my husband leaves for Arkansas on Monday and then Kansas the week after. Time is limited right now.

Glad it has its benifits. What does he do?
He works for a consulting firm that evaluates and updates prisons. They are asked to come in and decide if the prison can be updated or if a new one needs to be rebuilt. They are asked to evaluate them across the US

-
Back