Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I could get this moved to N and p pretty quick but I'll just say I'm glad theres people like him.

I could get this moved to N and p pretty quick but I'll just say I'm glad theres people like him.
I don’t like to get political either. We all have our opinions and I respect that. It’s a reason my husband does not like to disclose what he does

I wanted to ask for opinions. Do you think there would be any interest if I produced these? I can put the logo in the middle, the year you joined on one side and your name on the other. Made of stainless steel and IP coated stainless steel

Resized_20231027_185327.jpeg.

I wanted to ask for opinions. Do you think there would be any interest if I produced these? I can put the logo in the middle, the year you joined on one side and your name on the other. Made of stainless steel and IP coated stainless steel

View attachment 1716159388.
There may be. The guys would be a better judge when they get online

I will check in on the Eagles game tomorrow. We have to get things done in the garage tomorrow before hand because my husband leaves for Arkansas on Monday and then Kansas the week after. Time is limited right now.
Kansas where i'm there??

He works for a consulting firm that evaluates and updates prisons. They are asked to come in and decide if the prison can be updated or if a new one needs to be rebuilt. They are asked to evaluate them across the US
Kinda like Stallone in Escape Plan. Yeah. lol

View attachment 1716159388.
That's super cool and if I wore jewelry, I'd probably get one. But I spent the vast majority of my life being a mechanic and have trained myself not to wear any. Seen too many accidents involving it. But I like it though.

I tell you I have been searching Tempest this am and all the Mopar parts went up at least 40% this year alone. Great example Perrtronix for a single point was $50 now you are lucky to find one for $100,

-
Back