Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Resized_20231112_085305.jpeg

When the frost is on the pumpkin and the pond is steaming she's gonna be a chilly one.

That will stoke the tank! I'm trying to drop 4 pounds so a light breakfast and a heavy day will help.

Good morning crew....

First double-shot is down. Probably do one more and let my heartrate come down a bit after that.

For all you Led Heads.. (@Sublime one )

Researchers Have Finally Identified the Mystery Man on a Led Zeppelin Album Cover

Researchers Have Finally Identified the Mystery Man on a Led Zeppelin Album Cover

1699801505733.png

His name was Lot Long, and he was a 69-year-old roof thatcher born in the town of Mere, Wiltshire, in 1823. At the time of the photograph, he was a widower who lived in a small cottage.

Good Morning All! Caught up on all the college football I missed yesterday, got called in for the storm. Lost an alder tree, got that cleaned up before I went in, chainsaw today.

View attachment 1716165611

View attachment 1716165612
You have a full time job just keeping up with the trees!
For sure. Not really needing to light the pellet stove in the house. When it gets colder, i will let er rip.
We only lit the wood stove once so far. Gonna get frequent soon...

Good Morning

Can't do early... first meal at 10:30 or 11 for me.

You have a full time job just keeping up with the trees!

We only lit the wood stove once so far. Gonna get frequent soon...

Good Morning
70's for highs and 40's for lows the next 10 days. I just turned the furnace off and going to open some windows later. I'll take it.

70's for highs and 40's for lows the next 10 days. I just turned the furnace off and going to open some windows later. I'll take it.
Not even close here. High of 55 today. And that's pretty much the extended forcast. Highest is just barely in the 60sThurs and Fri. Most nights in 30's. We might be done with 70's for this year. :(

Morning, another nice day around here. Not sure what the wife unit has planned but we will see.

Seeing some predictions for us getting back to a real winter. Looking for a few feet of snow total total. I think a lot of that is based on El Ninja pattern. I didn't even run a snow blower last year.

Yeah.. last year was a bit of a "Nothing-Burger" . Of course, since I don't have to commute it doesn't matter much anyhow

-
Back