Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cheryl sent me to the post office to get out of the house. I stopped in next door to see my new buddy; his mother was there the actual owner of the liquor store. She was in stocking bottles, and I asked her if she could help me with the whiskey. She replied, "sure are we drinking or selecting"? She was a hoot. Picked a bottle of Oak Eden she pointed out the floating piece of oak in the bottle. For those who don't know she explained as you drink the bottle down the oak piece changes the taste of the remaining whiskey. Jamerson Triple Distilled was her Irish Whiskey recommendation. I also picked another bottle of Weller Special Reserve just to make TMM a little jealous...

View attachment 1716167408

View attachment 1716167407
Finally a name I recognize!

Cyclone/Blackjack with Alumicoat or whatever it was called. Small block. One size fits most.
Wont fit your car. Not a great fit even in a second gen A-body
Bet RRR will know

Decisions, decisions……. :thumbsup:

Amazing beasties

but, no decision when this is your price range.

:lol:

Screenshot_20231116_173414_Facebook.jpg

I leave for a day and you all fill the damn coffee club page full and a PM 3 page long. :BangHead:
Gona take some time to somewhat catch up.

A little story.

Yesterday after getting the trailer inspected, I was searching for a trailer wheel as a spare since I don't have one. My FIL built the car around 1971 according to the old registration. So to say the wheels are old is an understatement. Plus they are 14.5's with commercial trailer tires on them. So I only found one company Gallagher Tire that has the same type of wheel and saw it had an address near King of Prussia, PA. So I looked at the info on the website and they started their business in 1968 "Our story began in 1968 when the Gallagher family transformed a two-bay garage into a retail tire store in Bristol, Pennsylvania" :eek: My FIL (MIL) lives less than a 1/4 mile from the Bristol bridge and I can see him going over the bridge and buying the wheels from the small shop across the river...............total speculation on my part as obviously, I can't ask where he got them. Anyway, it made me smile and I thought that was pretty cool :thumbsup:
Cool story, FYI the 14 1/2 tires are probably Mobil home wheels and axles. Tough to find sometimes.

Ya, 4” of wet sticky snow. Ice underneath. Was slick yesterday, worse now.
Did a little more cleaning, organizing. Put some stuff that was outside in shed. Had coffee with a buddy for a couple hours,hes buying a 30’s pontiac shell to build a rat rod.

This evening i will start setting up the hot tub, inflatable 4 person. In the basement.
I feel your pain, it got so cold today I had to put on a hoodie.

They missed on the weather guess here. Unfortunately they got the wind part right yesterday, perty ugly, 40 and 50mph gusts. Just enough rain to mess up the clean black Hemi Express :BangHead: . Scattered clouds and 70ish today instead of "Rain likely". No complaints :lol: for now anyway.

Hey football fans looks like Burrows threw his last pass for a while he's off to the locker room. Threw a pass no one close and grabbed his arm. he went to the sidelines and couldn't throw...Tommy John type injury?? Of course, they're all guessing.

He had a device on his arm getting off the plane. Not good. Questionable return, right wrist.

-
Back