Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My sleeping Buddy has the same issue this morning.

20231117_052319.jpg

Morning gang...

The dog is still sleeping... she'll saunter out later, looking for breakfast.

Hopefully a short day today. Supposed to knock off 2 hours early.

Morning gang next time zone checking in. I was ordered to stay in bed until 5 and did as I was told...there got that done for the day early. :thumbsup:

Hmm...

This on that pickup... is this indicative of a bigger problem? On the lengthy list of things I'm not good at is bodywork. Rest of the truck in pictures seems really decent. @Frodee

received_1477173809795020.jpeg

Not much for the daily here. I got a VA Dentist appointment this morning and then need to figure out where and who pays travel for community care. They'll pay my travel and prescription cost for my eye surgery. It was 70 miles each way. Then going to spend most of the day picking up leaves. Tonight, we're going to our club's golf shop open house free drinks and appetizers. Heck as much money as we spend in there, we desire some free stuff haha!! Enjoy your Friday!!

Thats not bad

This seems concerning from the seller though... would need to get eyes on to see Wert der Ferk?

The rear needs to be remounted to the frame. The last guy just slapped it on there and rigged it up just enough that it wasn’t noticeable until I drove it.

This seems concerning from the seller though... would need to get eyes on to see Wert der Ferk?

The rear needs to be remounted to the frame. The last guy just slapped it on there and rigged it up just enough that it wasn’t noticeable until I drove it.
WHAT?

DANGER-DANGER-DANGER $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That's what I said.

How do you even DO that?
Sounds like some mounts are missing and the last guy cobbled it together and sold it. Now the owner who at least is up front is wanting to pass the problem along...JMO.

I wouldn't yet. See what they did and....use it to bargin. Can we ask what they are asking? I have a complete frame for it with the axles

-
Back