Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Last night I had a little trouble trying to get to sleep, since she had the lights on in the room. But she was very helpful. She helped me out with that problem. Lol
1000002800.jpg

1000002798.jpg

Cheryl sent me to the post office to get out of the house. I stopped in next door to see my new buddy; his mother was there the actual owner of the liquor store. She was in stocking bottles, and I asked her if she could help me with the whiskey. She replied, "sure are we drinking or selecting"? She was a hoot. Picked a bottle of Oak Eden she pointed out the floating piece of oak in the bottle. For those who don't know she explained as you drink the bottle down the oak piece changes the taste of the remaining whiskey. Jamerson Triple Distilled was her Irish Whiskey recommendation. I also picked another bottle of Weller Special Reserve just to make TMM a little jealous...
:lol:

IMG_2282.jpeg

Cheryl sent me to the post office to get out of the house. I stopped in next door to see my new buddy; his mother was there the actual owner of the liquor store. She was in stocking bottles, and I asked her if she could help me with the whiskey. She replied, "sure are we drinking or selecting"? She was a hoot. Picked a bottle of Oak Eden she pointed out the floating piece of oak in the bottle. For those who don't know she explained as you drink the bottle down the oak piece changes the taste of the remaining whiskey. Jamerson Triple Distilled was her Irish Whiskey recommendation. I also picked another bottle of Weller Special Reserve just to make TMM a little jealous...

View attachment 1716167408

View attachment 1716167407
Yep. That did it. I have one but I won it at a raffle out of state. :BangHead::BangHead: :rofl:

I'll bring you a couple next time...or at least as far as John's in Arkansas and you can worry if they make it to you...:lol:
I should send you a some I can't get here. SHipping is a pain though and you are a little to far away for an afternoon trip.

Ya, 4” of wet sticky snow. Ice underneath. Was slick yesterday, worse now.
Did a little more cleaning, organizing. Put some stuff that was outside in shed. Had coffee with a buddy for a couple hours,hes buying a 30’s pontiac shell to build a rat rod.

This evening i will start setting up the hot tub, inflatable 4 person. In the basement.

-
Back