Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Another way is you could look at the harmonic balancer, if it is a skinny, flat one it is a 318, a 360 one will be thicker and have a counter weight on the face.
A skinny flat one? I knew a girl like that once. (que Karl) She was a carpenter's dream, flat as a board and easy to nail. :rofl: :rofl:

What info did you get on it, body lines look straight, year?

1985 4x4...auto Jasper Engine but not sure of how long ago. New tires Needs a battery and said the wipers need replacement...said the right front hub makes some noise. Not sure if that is wheel bearing or 4wd something?? I'm not familiar.

If it's still around this weekend I might take a ride. It's like 3 hours from here.

It's Frame Friday!

1700230233081.png

Good morning :D

Taking 2 hours of comp time today. Next week is regular hours except for the Thursday holiday. I like working the holiday weeks. Everyone is gone
Thurs and Fri were already paid days. They don't like single days on the schedule. Too much lost time to do start and then clean up the bigger presses for one day.

Morning coffee crew, Eric make sure you hook up with Keith and Kim, they’re heading out today.
Good Morning Coffee Crew... How goes it? I see the sporting goods store was at capacity already at 5am. Gun deer season starts tomorrow AM. Warm out, so that is nice for me, not so much for them. I have all week off next week, so just needing to make it to noon today. Need to add some weight to my truck, it rode so nice with the 360 in the bed I almost left it back there. So some sand bags or something and need to get cheater welding lens for my helmet. Having a hard time seeing in certain welding positions. MCACN tomorrow

It's Frame Friday!

View attachment 1716167555

Good morning :D
Gotta love that. At the parts store, we had a short wheel based dragster in the front window. It looked a lot like this one sans rear tires. e turned it sideways and walked it in the front door. Damn I wish we had cell phones back then. I would have a photo. We had a full dress 392 Hemi on a stand as well. A different time though.

I go see the granbrats in Phoenix this week :D The youngest hasn't been baptized into motor sports yet and it just so happens there are bracket races at Wild Horse Pass Friday and Saturday :thumbsup: . For a place that is supposed to be turned into a freeway interchange in 2024 they seem to be keeping it busy. Arizona Nats '23 last race, that happened and now there is NHRA there in March '24. :) I 10 has enough interchanges already. Let'em keep racin'! :thumbsup:

The morning so far has gone sideways. Dragged in an old ramsey winch i have been dragging around for 20 years. Fixed up some wiring and now it at least is useable.a pair of booster cable ends, and a reciever so it will go in a hitch. Its cumbersome,but now its at least useable.

Good Morning Coffee Crew... How goes it? I see the sporting goods store was at capacity already at 5am. Gun deer season starts tomorrow AM. Warm out, so that is nice for me, not so much for them. I have all week off next week, so just needing to make it to noon today. Need to add some weight to my truck, it rode so nice with the 360 in the bed I almost left it back there. So some sand bags or something and need to get cheater welding lens for my helmet. Having a hard time seeing in certain welding positions. MCACN tomorrow
MCACN I remember a couple years ago when we went. Great show lots to see.

MCACN 2019.jpg

Got about five hours in on the leaves after my appointments this morning. Cheryl spent a couple three hours trimming the flowerbeds for winter. Thinking a couple more days and should be done enough for this year.

So yesterday I finally decided to clean out the third bay in the shop. It was terrible, I tied up a small goat and threw it in before I would venture inside just to make sure there were not any Bears Dragons or other creatures in there. Should have took some pictures before! I moved all the rolling stock out in middle of small bay, then started getting it sorted out! On plus side I found four rolls of romex!

IMG_0796.jpeg

IMG_4201.jpeg

IMG_4202.jpeg

-
Back