Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Got about five hours in on the leaves after my appointments this morning. Cheryl spent a couple three hours trimming the flowerbeds for winter. Thinking a couple more days and should be done enough for this year.
I am VERY happy that I don't have to deal with that anymore. The Tenant is responsible for keeping the property nice. I have seen, that 2 months ago, she has hired a Latino gang to take care of the grounds ( 3 Acres ). Cut grass, trim trees and bushes, blow of all debris, including leaves. They were just here yesterday taking care of all.... I LOVE it........ :thumbsup: :rofl:

I am VERY happy that I don't have to deal with that anymore. The Tenant is responsible for keeping the property nice. I have seen, that 2 months ago, she has hired a Latino gang to take care of the grounds ( 3 Acres ). Cut grass, trim trees and bushes, blow of all debris, including leaves. They were just here yesterday taking care of all.... I LOVE it........ :thumbsup: :rofl:
So you are staying here over the Winter?

Tried out the cobbled up winch,in the reciever on the tractor bucket. It worked to winch off Halfass Fargo from the trailer. Now its stowed nicely.

So you are staying here over the Winter?
Chin won't go home,,,,,,,, as much as I want to. Unfortunately, I have "Americanized" her. Probably, all my fault. She is making WAY too much money in America doing Nails. Each morning, She complains that it is too cold here, but I tell her, Just Wait, you don't know cold yet...Most of you know my MO. I like to go back to VN when it gets cold here, and stay until Spring. Now She wants to wait until Tet to go back to VN, which is the all inclusive master holiday of Vietnamese people..... YEAH.. the first week of February !!! :wtf: ....I have already told Her many times , that Her nipples will Freeze off...:rofl:
As a comparison, This was in Sept. She is already cold ???
1000002216.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:
Chin won't go home,,,,,,,, as much as I want to. Unfortunately, I have "Americanized" her. Probably, all my fault. She is making WAY too much money in America doing Nails. Each morning, She complains that it is too cold here, but I tell her, Just Wait, you don't know cold yet...Most of you know my MO. I like to go back to VN when it gets cold here, and stay until Spring. Now She wants to wait until Tet to go back to VN, which is the all inclusive master holiday if Vietnamese people..... YEAH.. the first week of February !!! :wtf: ....I have already told Her many times , that Her nipples will Freeze off...:rofl:

You need to leave L.L. Bean catalogs lying around

Chin won't go home,,,,,,,, as much as I want to. Unfortunately, I have "Americanized" her. Probably, all my fault. She is making WAY too much money in America doing Nails. Each morning, She complains that it is too cold here, but I tell her, Just Wait, you don't know cold yet...Most of you know my MO. I like to go back to VN when it gets cold here, and stay until Spring. Now She wants to wait until Tet to go back to VN, which is the all inclusive master holiday of Vietnamese people..... YEAH.. the first week of February !!! :wtf: ....I have already told Her many times , that Her nipples will Freeze off...:rofl:
View attachment 1716167737
Chin in February

Screenshot_20231117_190443_Google.jpg

Made some progress on multiple fronts.
The Jeep has coolant back in it, and the oil pan drain plug is (hopefully) not leaking.

Found a can of high temperature paint at the garage which will be perfect for the rusty tinned ductwork behind the mantel.
Unfortunately, the other day I sprayed WD40 all over it.
Suggestions on how to best get rid of it???
I've already used a propane burner and wiped it down with mineral spirits. Will that be enough?

1700266102793.png

Made some progress on multiple fronts.
The Jeep has coolant back in it, and the oil pan drain plug is (hopefully) not leaking.

Found a can of high temperature paint at the garage which will be perfect for the rusty tinned ductwork behind the mantel.
Unfortunately, the other day I sprayed WD40 all over it.
Suggestions on how to best get rid of it???
I've already used a propane burner and wiped it down with mineral spirits. Will that be enough?

View attachment 1716167754
Mineral spirits should be enough.

Take her out for the Polar Bear Plunge first of the New Year.

Dang, you could hang your car keys on those. :poke: :rofl:

Hey football fans looks like Burrows threw his last pass for a while he's off to the locker room. Threw a pass no one close and grabbed his arm. he went to the sidelines and couldn't throw...Tommy John type injury?? Of course, they're all guessing.
Torn ligaments in his worst. Done for season.

Heading out in the morning deer hunting in my new blind. 32 degrees at sun rise, not the coldest I’ve been out but the coldest in a long while. Thank you tax payers for the artic commando gear though, I’ll be warm.

-
Back